GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Exclusive Private server

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Exclusive Private server

Post by Daniel Valkos on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:40 am

I believe I should be invited to play on the Private RP Whitelist Server because I am an experienced Role Player. I am one of the few Lawyers on the server at the moment, and am the one who wrote the Global BAR Exam for all Lawyers to take. I Play a specific character Daniel Valkos and rarely break character, unless I am forced to explain something to a new player. I am also very active on the forums and greet all new members who join our awesome community. I am a positive person in general and that is always a good thing Smile

I would say everyone I have had the pleasure to RP with on the public servers would say that I am a great RPer, nice, dedicated to the craft, very active on the forums and in-game on the server, and extremely helpful to new and current members, in-game and out of game on the forums and discord. king
Daniel Valkos
Civilian

In Game Job : CEO | Attorney At Law

https://www.twitch.tv/blestgaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Captncrunch on Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:33 am

With the addition of Frazzle to our team, the servers are in my opinion ready and can be set private at anytime.
The issues now are the amount of Police capable to man both public and private servers.
EMS is very busy in the public servers and we need more to man those populated servers. In the whitelist/private servers EMS would and should have much less to do, but for RP situations will still be needed..

Things we need to work on before this all happens?
Reliability of our police, consistent shifts, some cops I see are only playing in certain servers and that cannot be. We need those seasoned cops to lead by example and teach the new guys how it's done.

This will make the entire community much better off, much bigger and and able to open up private servers knowing we can rotate people daily to keep the flow of RP over however many servers are up.

Hope this will happen soon!
Captncrunch
Commissioner

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by paradox | 101 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 am

I would like to be in this because the other servers are just a mess kinda these days because of RDM from other players and I would like to role play my job on here as a paramedic but I barley can do that on the regular servers because of other people just killing me and taking the ambulance when they are not suppose to. It would be a great idea to have a private server and i would like to be in it and play my role.
paradox | 101
EMS Paramedic

In Game Job : Emergency Medical Services

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadzon on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:07 pm

I would also like to join the whitelist server with more RP. Can be EMS on private and public servers.
Cadzon
EMS Paramedic

In Game Job : Emergency Medical Services

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphoric on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:13 pm

I would love to join this server so I can avoid all the defaults just coming online, stealing another players car and doing a massive VDM/RDM run.. Barely any RP happening on the public servers wich is sad. At some times i'm close to quitting RP overall due to the lack of it on all the public servers.

Alphoric
Civilian

In Game Job : Fisherman

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Benny Z on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:13 pm

My RP name is currently: Mr. Zevitas

I have been on the server for almost 500 hours and really enjoy to RP and I like to be a part of the community. I like to RP, and especially the NYC Servers. Would love to be whitelisted because more people will RP, and there won't be any VDM/RDM. rabbit

Was also a police officer under the name Unit 916 | Benny Davila

Last edited by Yanzzi on Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Benny Z
Civilian

In Game Job : Illegal

Back to top Go down

Post by Captncrunch on Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:27 pm

Whitelist is about to open. Limited spots, Serious RP.

Join our Discord https://discord.gg/3Uev5Y (Apply for whitelist Today)
Captncrunch
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Captncrunch on Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:49 pm

Only way in.... Join our Discord https://discord.gg/Ka3aSnN (Apply for whitelist Today)

Be active!
Captncrunch
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyon Kings on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:36 am

I'd like to join the whitelisted server as I'm getting tired of all the rdm and vdmers that just kill for fun and know nothing about rping.
Lyon Kings
Civilian

In Game Job : Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Money Craig on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:07 pm

I would like to be involved with this server because I find this New York City server to be the most enjoyable. I would encourage more serious RP and try my best to create a better rp environment. Also would like to see if this server is a little more serious rp compared to other servers.

Big Money Craig
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Captncrunch on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:34 pm

Get on TeamSpeak and apply
Captncrunch
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex O'Connor on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:48 pm

Hello All,

If you would like to apply for whitelist please redirect yourself to this form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepP9giz6rEKtrLMTgUzvQ6iiJJTjqNZvkl05e3FjTVUFHbxQ/viewform

Thanks
Alex O'Connor
Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Dinero on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:39 pm

@Captncrunch wrote:Our New York City Role Player server has been busy for awhile now. It tends to be more free roam then coop role play. So we have started a private server which will be limited and only supply certain members looking for that special place to relax and have fun with organized play.

Post below why you feel you should be an exclusive member to this private server.

Thank you

I enjoy getting to know new people and learning there story's. Sometimes i like to help out new comers and show them around the town and hook them up if i can with a car and a job as well as getting together with a bunch of civilians and setting up a well planned heist. I enjoy playing on role play server because i love the people that choose to join these kind of servers and have made a lot of friends throughout the years. I like role playing because it lets you do thing that you couldn't do in real life without getting really hurt or arrested. I would like to becomes apart of this community and find out what it about and become apart of it any where i fit. I have had a lot of role play experience on many different A3L servers white listed and nonwhite listed. I have never been banned and have always had a good relationships with admins and members in the community. I also have experience on a hardcore role play DayZ SA server called Prophecy RP. I record all the time so i will report any rule breakers if it is important enough to bring to your attentions. I also have been a Sgt. and Trooper on other servers and have learned a lot as well as training cadets. If I was to join this server I will have a few friends fallowing me here that have good characters and would feel the same way i feel about roleplay. Thank you for reading my application and hope to see you in game soon.
Jimmy Dinero
Cadet

In Game Job : Private Security Co.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DUBZERO2012/

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top