GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Exclusive Private server

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Exclusive Private server

Post by Letsblaze on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:21 am

Would be nice to play without rdms and bullshit that is goin on right now. Can't wait for this!

Letsblaze
Civilian

In Game Job : Taxi Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Captncrunch on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:31 am

If there is issues on a certain server, you can easily message me or post in report player thread and we can remove that player..

Player name, server and reason.
Captncrunch
Commissioner

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

I would love to be in the server

Post by Skyra on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:17 pm

I definitely wanna be in this server. I wanna make a character and really progress her and grow and a private server would be the best place to do that.

Skyra
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by T-Dawg on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:34 pm

I would love to be a part of this wonderful idea because I like many are annoyed by all the RDMers and Free roamers and i feel i would bring some good things to the Server.

T-Dawg
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by DaCajunCamper on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:50 pm

I'd like to be part of the private rp server as well. I'm having a blast playing on the public servers. I'd be willing to help fill the private one. I've got a decent amount of rp experience DayZ playing on TehRedZone and DUG. And I've played on the TwitchRP and Hyborn Conan Servers. T-Johnny Thibodaux's Taxi Service has been super fun on Server two.

DaCajunCamper
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by cad0 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:48 pm

I feel I would be a great addition to the server. I play on all four public servers frequently and manage to successfully RP with other players despite all the chaos of RDM'ers. Whether it be, organizing a gang to rob a bank, bust someone out of jail, or giving officers funny nicknames. There is nothing more rewarding than the spontaneous nature of true RP.

cad0
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsZeeshannn on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:38 pm

I want to be on the private server because the public servers don't follow RP rules and it is chaos. I like how this server is set up and it has everything I would want in an RP server. I have ideas for RP scenarios which I would love to play through but the public servers make it hard to do so.

ItsZeeshannn
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin.Pielak on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:49 pm

The creation of a private roleplay server is a genius idea. This will not only allow experience RP players to participate in this project but also encourage them to behave since punishment will be greater and occur more often.

Now, why should I be granted permission to participate in the private roleplay server?

I have years of experience when it comes to roleplaying in GTA. Already at a young age, I started to play on RP servers in GTA SA provided by a platform called MTA. Due to my good RP, I had been given high staff ranks on these popular servers, which included Game Master and Admin levels. This, of course, means that I am well aware of all the different rules a proper roleplay server should have. I would be more than happy to help the developers/owners of the server to introduce these rules. (Just send a message through the forum)

Being an owner of any RP server can be frustrating since you have to fulfil the player’s demands, whilst controlling the rest of the server. In fact, I have also been the owner of multiple of successful MTA RP servers, where I myself had to script and control the server, but having an efficient and reliable staff team helped me on the way.

I really hope that I'll be one of the players chosen.

Last edited by Kevin.Pielak on Mon May 01, 2017 3:44 am; edited 2 times in total

Kevin.Pielak
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by ByteSmash on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:29 pm

I would love to be apart of a true authentic RP white list server. I've only found a few servers that I really enjoy playing on and your guys list of servers are some of them. I've recently stopped playing on the Two-NewYork server due to all the RDM and people who like to ruin RP experiences, so if we could have a place to do what we like I would be all for it. Thanks to the staff for being cool about everything so far and helping out where people need it.
ByteSmash
Civilian

In Game Job : Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by LIL CHIKEN NUGET/ANDREW on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:29 pm

this server would b amazing any chance to get in it i will take

LIL CHIKEN NUGET/ANDREW
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by ReptarRevised on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:31 am

I also would love to be on a White list server. I'm a little new to this server, but my crew has had some really good RP for the past week with Xander.

ReptarRevised
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Emil J on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:21 am

I'd like to get into the whitelist server,because im in this community for a while and i have great rollplay capabilities aswell as passiong on information to others. I am loyal,friendly and trustfull. I do rollplay as a civilian but i have a list of over 150+ rollplay ideas to do with good and active police offcers.

~Emil.

Emil J
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by HornyTiger on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:53 am

I would like to join private server as it is hard to RP when people dont cooperate and dont RP. When im on i want to RP not deal with annoying people RDMing.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115742268/

HornyTiger
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:24 am

I am sorry Tiger that there has been issues on the servers with RDM and failrp we are working hard to fix the issues as we can.. Hope are whitelsited is up soon.

Sincerely

LT.Cage, Management.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf on Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:50 am

I would love to be in the private server and be EMS and not have people rdming all the time.

Wolf
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by ChexNicks on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:05 pm

I feel it would be an awesome role play experience being Police/Swat on a private whitelisted server, where no one rdm or vdm. This will almost guarantee that everyone will be rping all the time. I also like to bring rp situations for police officers while I rp as a civilian, and many times I get rdmed by some random new person who joined during the situation, making it harder to rp.
-Officer ChexNicks
ChexNicks
Probationary Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Private Server?!?

Post by RoundishKungfu on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:17 pm

@Captncrunch wrote:Our New York City Role Player server has been busy for awhile now. It tends to be more free roam then coop role play. So we have started a private server which will be limited and only supply certain members looking for that special place to relax and have fun with organized play.

Post below why you feel you should be an exclusive member to this private server.

Thank you

Hey there, It's me, RoundishKungfu aka Julie Davis, former Ms. North Carolina! I heard somewhere that you got yourself a private server going on... and... while I do enjoy the occasional (and pardon my french here) "Cluster fuck" Which I found a lot of on your regular servers, I am also interested in a more genuine role playing experience. I don't have a ton of experience with RP, but I do believe that I have a lot to offer Smile Hope to hear from you soon~
Toodles!

RoundishKungfu
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamzz_ on Tue May 02, 2017 6:47 pm

Hey,
I would love to join your private server as i have been playing roleplay on arma 3 and have been enjoying FiveM on your server. The only problem is that there are way to much failrp which I hate as I love Roleplay. I would also love to have an amazing experience playing with people that actully want to play and act.
Thank you
Jamzz_
Civilian

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna on Tue May 02, 2017 7:10 pm

Would be nice to play without rdms and bullshit i would love to rp on a whitelist server

Legna
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreTriceps on Tue May 02, 2017 10:05 pm

I have recently been playing on your public community servers for a few days now, and I must add, the RP was not as poor as I have experienced on (not naming) other servers. Yes, there is the occasional FailRP, RDM, VDM, and so on, however, your mods are very easy to use and promote solid RP encounters for all. I would absolutely love to join your private server, to maximize my role-playing experiences in GTA V RP, as well as promote you guys via Twitch.tv for some positive exposure. My role-play consist of creativity, meaning during "dull" moments I will often attempt to spice up the RP, whether it may be an adrenaline-pumping crime stunt or a simple drug dealing on the street. I have over 600 calculated hours on ARMA 3 RP Mods, highlighting my time as a Department of Corrections Warden in Project Role-Play for approximately 6 months before I resigned due to college priorities. All in all, I do appreciate you taking the time to read over my interest in your private server, have a great day.

Best regards,

Andre afro
AndreTriceps
Civilian

http://twitch.tv/AndreTriceps

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy on Wed May 03, 2017 9:50 am

I would love to be a part of a serious, private RP server.

I've been doing RP for around 4 years now, starting out with Arma and now GTA.

I stream on twitch a lot and RP is a great thing to stream.

My current character on your public server is named Billy, an old man whos been in and out of jail for his whole life. The public server is fine i would just love for it to be a bit more hardcore, which is why i would love to join you whitelisted server!

Last edited by Billy on Fri May 05, 2017 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy
EMS Paramedic

In Game Job : Emergency Medical Services

Back to top Go down

Post by BDMSTR on Wed May 03, 2017 1:33 pm

It would be an honour to play on your whitelisted server, been playing on the public ones for a couple of days as a cadet, although there is alot of RDMing (expected as its a public server) there is still a decent level of RP. I have been playing RP for a long time, starting with Arma 2 Takistan life, I played this mod so much 2 years ago, it was awesome( I was a UN officer). I don't have that much experience in GTA RP, only a couple of weeks but I'm ready to learn! I am a very active player and a friendly person.

I am currently Cadet officer on the public servers, and trying to do my best! Smile
BDMSTR
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Erock on Thu May 04, 2017 2:46 pm

This is going to be great, cant wait. You guys are doing a great job! Love all the new content flooding in. Keep up the good work!
Erock
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Replying to private server...

Post by Farmingsim1512 on Thu May 04, 2017 7:38 pm

I would really love to have a private server or join one! I was playing the public server and the community is awesome, may I have a chance to see what the private server is about? Thanks alot awesome community!

Farmingsim1512
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebottle on Fri May 05, 2017 12:39 am

I'm fairly new, but I have several friends who are looking for a persistent fairly serious RP server. We've been playing on the main NYC servers but, as you can see from the videos I posted in the video section, it gets pretty crazy.

We would absolutely love to join in on a private server. We need a place where we can develop characters without being randomly hit by a car going 150mph past the police station. Smile
Firebottle
Civilian

https://beam.pro/firebottle

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top