GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Exclusive Private server

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Exclusive Private server

Post by Guest on Fri May 05, 2017 12:57 am

I am sorry its a bit crazy at times with the server those public server are mostly test server to see if scripts are working correctly with a large load of people in the server but i am glad you enjoy the server a bit with the chaos it does have... hope to see you around..

Thank you for your support.

Management, and Lt. of the NYPD SWAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Lagby on Fri May 05, 2017 7:34 am

I have tried out RP for the first time on your servers, and I have to say the experience on solo play speaks for itself.  
I became a victim of a 'stick-up' during a trucking mission, I got blown up in the dealership, and arrested for flipping my vehicle accidently in the middle of the city.

These experiences had led me to play with friends on your server with RP in full effect and been having an amazing time.  Unfortunately we've only got to experience the public servers but would love to get into your more stabilized private server if possible and continue our adventures.

Thanks for your consideration!

AKA: Buford Jones

Last edited by Lagby on Sat May 06, 2017 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Lagby
Civilian

In Game Job : Camara Man / News Van Driver - Weasel News

http://lagby.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziggy on Fri May 05, 2017 9:22 am

[b]Ziggy Buggs here,

Was hoping to try and get on the whitelisted server, as I have played with several of the officers on the public ones and it has been pleasant every single time. I also understand that all of this is still under development and would love to be a part of the growing community. Hoping to roleplay as somesort of detective or an officer in the near future.

Thank you for the consideration!
Ziggy
Cadet

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Exclusive Private server

Post by leelewis on Fri May 05, 2017 9:42 am

If i become ems i feel i would make a great addition to the private server with my pr and real life mediacl skills and knowledge i feel i can make the whitlist servers medical emergencys feel realistic and give everyone a great experiance

p.s also waiting to find out if i made the ems lol

leelewis
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jefferson on Fri May 05, 2017 12:44 pm

Hey as most of you probably already know me as Jeff Jefferson from the server, i was thinking that the white-list server could be a place for me, i play a lot of Gta RP and almost been 3 weeks on the server constantly role playing as a cop but now mostly civ, i got to know a lot of people and think that the community is great.

I think i would make a great asset to the server, i like to rp a lot and i'm already familiar with all the rules this server has. I've been looking for new ways to expand my rp playing experience and this is a perfect opportunity. I mostly get along with most of the players and staff. i try my hardest to be the best rp person i can be. few days ago i had an incident where i was suspended for fail rp but lucky my friend had footage and it all got sorted out. Thanks for looking at this.

PS- do i need a license to be a lawyer?

Jeff Jefferson
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Whitelist server app

Post by HuStLeR on Fri May 05, 2017 2:13 pm

Hey I'm on server 1 all the time. I go by Tyrone Jackson. I would love to be apart of this server so its organized and just a better experience. I can have multiple people vouch for my RP and fun factor. Thank you for your time.

HuStLeR
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Tony Montana

Post by Ashton Ketchum on Fri May 05, 2017 2:18 pm

I would love to become a part of your private server and be on the white list. I love to RP and I am also a streamer I have a few sponsors and would love to bring great content to my viewers as well as make New York my home. I love the way the police are and as well as the way some of the rp's have been going. I know that it takes some time. But i believe this could be an amazing community. I will be willing to do whatever it takes be it being a police officer or play another role in the community.

Ashton Ketchum
Civilian

Back to top Go down

WHITELIST SERVER APPLICATION

Post by adiago_ on Fri May 05, 2017 10:08 pm

Hello, my name is Alex, my in game name is "Damn". When I first heard about the whole idea of role play on GTA V, I jumped out of my seat in excitement. I immediately found out how to install the client and started playing on these servers, soon to come to realization that the majority of the players were trolls and liked to ruin peoples experience with role play. Myself, being an Arma 3 veteran, thought this was ridiculous, and I knew there was a way to play a true RP server with 100% of the players being in their role. I was then recommended by a couple of the officers on the public servers to post an application to get on the whitelist server with the knowledge that I truly wanted to RP. I think I should be accepted on this server because I have more than 460 hours of role play experience on Arma 3. I started off playing altis life and I knew people took role play serious on the server I played on, so I posted an application to become an cop. In the time period of 2 weeks after I was accepted, I worked my way up from Constable to Chief Constable. In that short period of time I went from taking orders to giving them. The same scenario goes for when I posted an application to be in a gang that was very popular amongst the vast amount of players on this particular server. I then again worked my way up from Recruit to Assistant General. I want to point out these particular roles I played in for these servers to let the admins and developers know that dedicated hours upon hours of my time working and helping the players understand and comprehend the idea behind role play. One of the final reasons why I think i should be accepted into this server is the fact that I truly think I can help out players become their role and get into the game almost like it is real life. Along with this, I feel I could help out the admins and developers come up with new ideas that could make the server a hell of a lot better than it is going to be. I appreciate whoever took the time to read this, and I hope I can help with this server! Very Happy

Thank you!

- Damn

adiago_
Civilian

Back to top Go down

hello

Post by Nee on Sat May 06, 2017 6:51 pm

i will apply for that will be nice to have more and better rp on a whitelisted server.

Last edited by Nee on Sat May 06, 2017 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nee
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Your Boy Vinny Valentino looking to take things serious in the city

Post by legitlucas on Sat May 06, 2017 6:51 pm

Its your boy Vinny Valentino, Vice President of the Paleto Bay Brawlers, looking to make a serious move towards the RP in this city, and to establish gang content, and utmost seriousness throughout my role play. My goal is to make the city feel real, and bring everything I have to it, not only making the RP more serious, but making it feel real.

The white list server is a very good idea, to bring serious role players in and advance it also. If I were to get in, I would take the acceptance very seriously, and not "fuck around".

Last edited by legitlucas on Sat May 06, 2017 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missing Structure.)

legitlucas
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Prahab on Sat May 06, 2017 6:52 pm

I would love to join/test the whitelisted server. Not only for fun, but I'll give feedback as well. I'm a real civ RP'er and have a critical look.

And together we make our community strong! Smile

PS: In game I play a character named "Jerry Jones" and i'm a professional photographer.

I hope to see you soon.

Kind Regards
Prahab

Prahab
Civilian

In Game Job : Professional Photographer

Back to top Go down

Whitelist server application

Post by Casanova on Sat May 06, 2017 7:11 pm

Hey my name is Sanders. My in game name is Casanova. I'm one of the police officer in New York City Role-play. I believe that white-listed server is a good place for me because I spend a lot of time in this server. I've been in this server for at least a month. I always role-playing as a cop in the server.

I believe, I'd make a this server better because I'm a reliable and a responsible person. I get along with all the players and staff. I've been watching real cops footage and videos on Youtube. So, I can improve my RP skills as a cop. I've been learning good things from the management team and other players. I don't get pissed off easily because people makes mistake and we all know that. Until now, i'm still trying to RP as best as i can to be a police officer in the server.

Casanova
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Diwanda on Sat May 06, 2017 7:50 pm

I would love to be apart of the whitelisted server as I, and possibly a few of my friends would love to have a serious roleplay experience. We used to play SantosRP on GarrysMod (Which was basically the equivalent of this) but since the server we played on closed down we havent really had anything to play on. I have been playing on your server for only a week, but from what I have seen it is such a fun experience.

Ray Diwanda
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by charger66 on Sun May 07, 2017 12:08 am

i have done a lot of rp when im on the server i often go around helping new people. i am also in a gang thats main objective is rp. plus i have made a racing group in my time playing on the server and i am often online. i want to bring my rp to a new server. Very Happy

charger66
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Investigator chum for whitelisted server

Post by Investigator Chum on Sun May 07, 2017 2:47 am

Hello, my in game name is Chum. I've been on your servers from basically the start and have gained a lot of rp experiences since then. I would like to carry that over to the private server if ever possible. I would love to play with the great community I have met on a more stabilized server. Thank you for your time

Last edited by Investigator Chum on Tue May 16, 2017 7:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Investigator Chum
Civilian

In Game Job : Undercover Investigator/Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrone Grey on Sun May 07, 2017 6:39 am

Hey i have been part of the server for a while and I'm looking for a community that i can stay long term at. After the past 3 years i have been playing arma 3 RP and i like the way the server is going, and i would love to be a part of the whitelist server.
Tyrone Grey
Civilian

In Game Job : Drug Dealer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex O'Connor on Sun May 07, 2017 8:59 am

Character In-Game:
Hello most of you probably already know me as Alex O'Connor or Officer O'Connor from the servers, my character in-game has a lot of positional as you may or may not already seen I come across as a polite man, when it comes to you asking me things I tend to use my brain rather than spill out stuff to you to make sure I can get to the help you need.

Why me as a person should be accepted?
I think I would make a great player for the white-list as I know how all the rules work around here and now a lot of players in game that I get along with and we have a laugh with each other, I have been part of the NYPD Server for some time now and been joining in a lot of the action in game and outside game with most of you all on TS. I try my hardest to be the best RP player as well as make it enjoyable for others. This server has let me expand and open up to who I am as a person and my character in game.

Review statement
Even tho the Public servers can be full of kids at times not listening to others or wanting to take it serious you can pick out the players that are taking it serious and having a good time about it and want to expand their horizon with others to make it more fun and realistic as possible.

I hope to hear for you all soon!
Alex O'Connor
Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeth71 on Sun May 07, 2017 10:17 am

I would love to be a part of this, there are nearly noone that is roleplaying at this point. I'm a big truck fan and so on and people keep ramming me and such and popping my tires and killing me for no reasons.

Xeth71
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtis P on Mon May 08, 2017 8:41 pm

My Character - I have tried to keep my character as close to reality as possible so i try and keep it similar to me but change bit's to make imperfections with makes the character different otherwise it would not be "Role-play". My characters personality is very clam but can be assertive and forcing when needed verbally, My character is very verbal i use my voice as a tool which you generally have to do as a cop so it comes into play very well when Role-playing as a officer. I'm a multi-tasking, I'm Ambitious, I am a leading example. [Character Name] -Curtis Prior

Why Out Of Everyone Else I Should Have Access
- I feel i have alot to offer to the server and the people who play on the server, I have the ability to change my characters imperfections due to past experiences or past events to always change things up etc, I have the ability to consistently improve my Role-play and my Character Consistently. On top of this I have everything i feel is required to make a great role-player that everyone can reflect and work off of, I am dedicated, determined, out-going and Confident all of which i feel are importance's when becoming a good role-player to make a difference to such a great place which you can make a huge difference to. All of these abilities are reasons why i should be allowed to be an exclusive member to the white-listed server, but all of this there is more people who can or are at that level or Role-play and ability but i have the Determination and Dedication and insurance that i will consistently improve not for just my-self but the people on the server, My self and the experiences of others.

Event's
- One things i would like to mention is i have already brought alot of fun and laughter to the community and servers 1&2, I have scheduled not just on one occasion but on more Race track Races and Community brought together events inc the "Knock out challenge" which happened yesterday of posting this along with the race, this brought 15 people of the server at that time to the event and there was so much joy and laughter from it which some of the following people will agree. Ziggy, Xeon, Choi Lee, Joshbxd515 etc etc (Other 12) as they will agree it was an amazing 30mins+ of great community brought together fun. Some of the comments that was mentioned from some of the above "This should be done more often", "Thank you for allowing me to take part in your event", "Can we do this again"... All of which were positive comments from all. So this is one other thing that i am good at "Bringing the community together, for fun and joy purpose's for all". I will be doing more of this regardless of what happens but i feel it is a further benefit to the whitelisted server.

Taking the Time And Effort - You may have or not have noticed but Cops hardly ever goes on server 2 so when you do go on there it is massively excusing my language "Fucked" But i have ensured since getting cop i go on there and ensure everyone is able to get even some RP as they come on there due to there being no room on the others but they go on there piratically to be RDM'ED, VDM'ED and Fail Rp-ed Consistently which i don't feel is what people should be receiving in no circumstances so i have ensured that when there is loads of cops on only server 1 i go onto 2 and deal with the RDMers, Fail Rpers etc as much to my ability. there is quiet a few people that can confirm this. Goon, Farmingsim, Joshbxd515... I am always doing things to the best of my ability and to also lead to my server ambition of becoming a member of the white listed cops and a member of management with alot more time and effort which i know is required.

I hope that i will be considered to become one of those members whom is able to join the exclusive server to make that difference and to prove/Portray what i have to offer to the server and the community over within & out of RP.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my reasoning's, Curtis Prior
Curtis P
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ItzDave on Tue May 09, 2017 10:24 am

Hi,

I have played on whitelisted RP servers for quite some years now. I have lots of experience and can bring that into the private server. I always try think of new situations or clever things to do to spice things up and try get as many people in the situation as needed as to make for a great experience. It would be nice to play on a server that has hand picked players who are all interested in the same thing, great RP. Count me in.
ItzDave
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon "Value" on Wed May 10, 2017 3:00 pm

I became quick friends with most the cops and most the people on this server and i can roleplay with some of the best Wink Not to mention I don't cause disruptions and most the time I am hanging out with the cops or with admins Smile
Jon "Value"
Commissioner

In Game Job : NYPD

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoKruger on Wed May 10, 2017 3:14 pm

I would like to be a part of the whitelisted RP server, Inside the game I am known as Kruger Octaviano.

Many people will have seen me, and will know that I always do Rollplay. I would like to be part of the whitelisted server because, one could be sure that you can talk to other people, since in the public servers many times you can not talk with people because you end up dead for no reason Or one can not be more than 10 minutes in a corner because someone has to go with his car and run over all

I hope more news about this server, keep up the good work that the server is getting better and better cheers
NeoKruger
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Simmons on Thu May 11, 2017 11:39 pm

I know I haven't been around for more than 12 hours, and no one has seen me in game. I've mainly been stuck at the server select watching Server 1 sit at 24/24 the entire time. So, I haven't had a chance to interact with anyone to enjoy in the fun. Hopefully that changes soon!

But, it would be great to find a whitelisted server where I know everyone is falling into their character and no one is senselessly killing people out of character. I want to have fun in RP in GTA, and a whitelisted server promises that.

But, as for why to consider me, it sucks all I can say that you have is my word, which I hope is shown to be truthful soon. But, I've always been a fan of RP, more spectating than participating. Watching Twitch these past couple of weeks, has really lit the fire under me in taking part in a game I love. How much so? I've bought GTAV 3 times! Once on PS3, then again on the PS4. Finally after the recent hype of GTA RP, and wanting to take part in the RP, I bought it a 3rd time!

I still don't know what role I'll fill on the server, but whatever is needed I'll gladly fall into that role!

Ryan Simmons
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Mathias Gallantis

Post by mattgallant on Mon May 15, 2017 2:56 am

I hope I can get access to the private server I'm looking to get away from all the RDMing and just enjoy the roleplay would be fun. and sadly in which I've have not done much of yet with all the troll that have been passing by in the recent days. but at lease, we have some good admins who help that problem!! now I look at the comments and some people have a good point about the servers being always full and in which they mostly are and it's not surprising but sometimes it can take a while to join any of the servers.

Last edited by mattgallant on Mon May 15, 2017 2:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : didn't put my steam profile and stuff on this site its my real name that is my username)

mattgallant
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeth71 on Mon May 15, 2017 10:02 am

I'de like it very much, and i think i should be part of this since im almost everytime in a tow truck to do towing for the nypd and people

Xeth71
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top