GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Exclusive Private server

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Exclusive Private server

Post by Johnny Alzo on Mon May 15, 2017 9:43 pm

Hey Johnny Alzo here. Been on the server for a while now, and loving every minute of it. Would be awesome to be apart of Private server! Met a lot of great people over the past few weeks, and been apart of some great RP. I'm always trying to find new ways to RP and also try to RP with anyone that i do come across on the server. I know the Server is a WIP so i do understand the issues that may arise. I'm usually always on during the week as i work the weekends.

It would be great to be apart of a dedicated non RDMING server. I look forward to the upcoming updates that the team has planed.

Thanks.
Johnny Alzo
Civilian

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Elon Hansen - Private Server Application

Post by Cursed on Tue May 16, 2017 11:01 pm

Hey, Cursed here or otherwise known as Elon Hansen. I've clocked in nearly 45+ hours on the servers already and I feel like I know how the server works now. I have a clean record with the law and i love rp'ing and meeting new people. I've met a ton of awesome people on the servers already but I feel like this is only the beginning for me as well as others. Looking forward to many more updates and enhancements to the servers.

Keep up the great work as always!
Cursed
Civilian

In Game Job : Beastwood Meat Packing Company

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragsterpal on Tue May 16, 2017 11:16 pm

I would love to Join the whitelisted Server, been on the server doing mainly crime and truck runs for a while, stick to RP as best we can on a public one (trolls an all) but would love to be in a place where its not broken Smile

Also would like to vouch for NYPD Officer Jon, Freddie Sterling (Fate), and Charlie White (Jonezy) as they are good RPers
Dragsterpal
Civilian

In Game Job : Truck Driver

http://www.twitch.tv/dragsterpal

Back to top Go down

Post by dawkholiday on Wed May 17, 2017 12:08 am

Pretty much what others are saying. I'm looking for a legitimate roleplay home. Lirik and the gang have brought out all the people who like to watch GTA RP but have no clue what they are doing. I'd like to be part of a family of players that I can make friends/enemies with in game, and share a drink with outside of game. Create stories give the experience we all know they can give.
dawkholiday
Civilian

http://www.twitch.tv/dawkholiday

Back to top Go down

Please let me in to this.

Post by Dragon18Lord on Wed May 17, 2017 4:48 am

I have been looking for a more serious RP environment for quite some time now. I have really enjoyed your public servers and how they are set up but i am just not getting the RP experience i want. I would love to join the private if you all would have me. Thanks!

Dragon18Lord
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tripod_007 on Wed May 17, 2017 2:18 pm

Would love to join! I hate when the scumbags come on and ruin the fun for everyone else.. I'd like a legit role playing server. I could spice the private server up a little bit and become a pilot Wink

Tripod_007
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Malaras on Thu May 18, 2017 2:32 am

Would also been interested in joining private servers, As when i play public ones seem chaotic when i'm on.

EDIT: Some more info, Looking for some good RP and such to learn from, As i'm very new to the scene. Very interested in learning i watch streams and such and find it amazing and very entertaining.

And looking to help anyway i can.

Malaras
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier S. on Sun May 21, 2017 9:26 am

I am down to be white listed. I do feel like the RP is minimal at best on the public servers.

Would be a nice breath of fresh air to have serious RP and not have to worry about random people.

Thanks,

Xavier Springfield aka (trendkillgaming)
Xavier S.
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian GOdfrey on Sun May 21, 2017 12:14 pm

It would be awesome if I could be whitelisted since the main point of joining an RP server is to RP, not RDM. Although the guys I've played with in Servers 1 and 2 try to RP, it's just a bummer to have RDMers. I've been playing for a little time from now and it has been the best RP experience I've had. Since then, I've also tried to do my part in being a member of the committee by deleting vehicles, helping out new guys and inviting my friends to come in and join. (As of now I've only gotten 3, Swag Daddy, Mallow and Woodoo)

Brian GOdfrey
Senior Management Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GooberX on Tue May 23, 2017 8:49 am

Can't wait, wanna be on it.

GooberX
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit 415 | Nsayne on Tue May 23, 2017 9:13 am

I would like to join and have great experiences with serious RP, Sounds so fun hope this goes well.

Unit 415 | Nsayne
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit 219 | Chance Noonan on Tue May 23, 2017 1:39 pm

Please a private whitelisted server.. i beg of you... lol
Unit 219 | Chance Noonan
Senior Management Team

In Game Job : NYPD

http://www.bluefangsolutions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Dickson on Wed May 24, 2017 6:38 pm

I would like to be part of this server as well.

Jim Dickson
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Private Server

Post by TheGunner on Fri May 26, 2017 5:39 pm

I Would Love To Join To Strictly Role play As The Server Is More Free Roam Great Server As I Would Love To Have Fun With Others WHO JUST WANT TO ROLEPLAY ACTUALLY Like Real Life

TheGunner
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanley Wilkinson on Fri May 26, 2017 8:24 pm

I'd love to join the private server! We tend to get some good rolepaly on the public servers but it tends to get interrupted by RDMers.

Stanley Wilkinson
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by PhillyCollins on Sat May 27, 2017 12:57 pm

i would 100% love to join the Private Servers For a Chance at a True Role Play Experience . I have been playing on the servers for a while now Thanks Guys

PhillyCollins
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by J0k3r on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:55 am

I would like to be included in the the private server because I am a die hard RP'r and cant stand these kids that get in and don't know how to rp and treat these servers like a RDM server. please and thank you .
J0k3r
Civilian

In Game Job : Tow truck/ trucker/ security

Back to top Go down

Post by James Falcone on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:55 pm

A private server away from all the RDM and Tank (?) spawns would be wonderful. Could finally go a night focusing on RP rather than spending most of it jailing people who are inside PD w/ tear gas for no reason. Pls hlp

James Falcone
Civilian

In Game Job : NYPD

Back to top Go down

Post by deluxe on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Hi, me (Mike Luciano) and Chris Luciano would also like to join a private server if there is anyone. We both really want to RP and meet other people that wants to RP all the time.

We are tired of all these non-rp guys driving around the public servers harassing and destroying the RP for us and everyone else.

deluxe
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard_Dick on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:16 pm

I'd love to be accepted into the private server as a primary civilian/lawyer. I've found a great community within the public servers and I believe the possibilities are endless as RDM/VDM/FailRP come to a close with a new opportunity in regards to a private server. I'm hoping that I'll have the opportunity to continue in the already amazing growth I've seen with the NYPD cities and the people that I've met within them.

Richard_Dick
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by papachapa on Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:56 pm

First things first i am the self proclaimed cities favorite Cholo. I have been a regular on this server for some time now. i know most of the regulars that play on this city or at least the ones that actually RP. I've also tried doing my part around the city, by being a tow truck driver and cleaning up unused cars.

P.S. i swear i have a green card

papachapa
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Captncrunch on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:57 pm

Check your emails guys. News Letter sent out.
Captncrunch
Commissioner

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyCat on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:10 pm

I would be interested as well in playing on a private server as well. I play Lily Cat in game.

LilyCat
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by ZayaValenti on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:23 pm

I'd love to be on the whitelist. I play Zaya valenti in game and do my best to rp all kinds of situations I run into. I'm looking forward to rping ems as well ^^

ZayaValenti
EMS Paramedic

In Game Job : Emergency Medical Services

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Case on Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:31 am

I'd absolutely love to be part of the whitelist server because I enjoy RPing to the utmost max. I feel that my RP skills along with people skills and personality are great and are something others can enjoy. I'd like to be part of a community that has fun together with their created characters and personas while also escaping the struggle of day to day life with some fun and good RP. Thanks for your time!

Justin Case
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top