GTA 5 Police
THIS FORUM HAS BEEN REPLACED BY WWW.GTA5POLICE.COM PLEASE REGISTER THERE. DO NOT REGISTER HERE AS THIS FORUM IS NOT ACTIVE ANYLONGER....... WWW.GTA5POLICE.COM

NYPD age restriction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYPD age restriction

Post by DeathStormQC on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:32 am

Hello has all received his past an event that makes me ask if we should not require that all our police officer be a minimum of 18-20 years old. Because when we patrol we are serious and unfortunately the child is not able to be ..... know they only at least se is the role play

Eric
DeathStormQC
Detective Third-Grade

Back to top Go down

Re: NYPD age restriction

Post by Captncrunch on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:20 pm

Yes makes sense I will post some restriction today sometime and look over all that have applied.
Also add some that other members like yourself and recommend
Captncrunch
Commissioner

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rygaar R. on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:24 am

I really like the age restriction but I do not think that it should only be for Police. I think that it should be server wide honestly. I mean I keep trying to log in and play as an Officer but it is really hard when it just feels like a free roam. I don't know maybe even think about whitelisting the server. I know for me personally would really like more serious RP. If you guys have not checked out [SOE] then do it the RP there is next level. I also feel like the cops here and very limited with what they can do but don't get me wrong I know it takes a ton of work but the end result would be so damn rewarding for all the serious RP'ers here just some food for thought.

Rygaar R.
Cadet

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top