GTA 5 Police
THIS FORUM HAS BEEN REPLACED BY WWW.GTA5POLICE.COM PLEASE REGISTER THERE. DO NOT REGISTER HERE AS THIS FORUM IS NOT ACTIVE ANYLONGER....... WWW.GTA5POLICE.COM

Cadets Need to Listen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cadets Need to Listen

Post by ZacTheCanadian on Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:39 pm

#1. I'm on patrol. i pull over a truck i ask for a extra unit to my location. one came and so i go to the truck and do my thing.
after i'm done talking to the person in the truck i look back and the unit is gone. and as i'm walking back to my vehicle
the truck takes off. i call in and say that the truck is fleeing from me. no one said a word. so i said again i need someone
to my location. no one acknowledged. So i break RP and say can anyone even hear me. only one person responded. then i
hear another cadet asking for backup the others respond right away. The person in the truck left and so i said on TS
thanks for the help and one of the cadets asked if anyone responded to me and i said no. then no response after that.

#2. I pull over ItsDR. (proper RP BTW) so i call in saying i'm doing a traffic stop on ___. no one said a thing. after i did the
traffic and gave him the ticket. he RP threw the ticket on the ground and he took off. so i go after him and i call it in. no
one replied back to be. so i was done and exited the game. then said on teamspeak that you guys need to listen and
acknowledge when someone speaks to you. only one responded back to be. and the other two started talking after i was
done. so they heard me but didn't say anything. So i say wow you guys still aren't listening to me. they just kept talking. so
i went to a different channel and i'm now just talking to ItsDR.

The cadets need to listen and pay attention to whoever is in charge. I don't like how i just got ignored.
ZacTheCanadian
Chief of Department

In Game Job : NYPD

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBK8vKKNPDzYhuLnehDtjag

Back to top Go down

Re: Cadets Need to Listen

Post by SystemInfo on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:39 am

Thanks Zac, I will talk to the Cadets when on the TS later this evening. Can u drop me a message with who the cadets were.

SystemInfo
Civilian

In Game Job : GTA 5 Police

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top