GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Little aggravated.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little aggravated.

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:24 am

So i just got off work.. plain to play on GTA so i start talking to play420 and Zombie.. and after a min someone kills play420 and he like okay im going to kick him.. So this is where im a little pissed off about... I joined almost 7 days ago.. there is others that have been on here longer then even me.. but Zombie joined 2017-04-18 Player420 Joined 2017-04-19 i have been hoping to get some kind of privs to have control over the chaos at night but 2 guys that have barly even been on the server are already allowed to kick people.. thats just like WTF...

Back to top Go down

Re: Little aggravated.

Post by SystemInfo on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:48 am

Xander, this is crunchs call on who gets perms on the server and I will be having a chat with play420 about just kicking somebody for killing him.

SystemInfo
Civilian

In Game Job : GTA 5 Police

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:15 pm

Well supposedly Night gave him privs not Crunch and it was Zombie also that had privs

Back to top Go down

Post by play420 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So i just got off work.. plain to play on GTA so i start talking to play420 and Zombie.. and after a min someone kills play420 and he like okay im going to kick him.. So this is where im a little pissed off about... I joined almost 7 days ago.. there is others that have been on here longer then even me.. but Zombie joined 2017-04-18 Player420 Joined 2017-04-19 i have been hoping to get some kind of privs to have control over the chaos at night but 2 guys that have barly even been on the server are already allowed to kick people.. thats just like WTF...

Whoa. We are all here to be a part of a team. ZB and Myself came into the servers looking for a fun place to RP. When we joined, they were absolute chaos. Even in the server that had you in it as the only official cop, it was out of control. We have pretty much only exclusively played on server TWO and have drastically increased the amount of RP had on that server. No offense, but you werent doing much help sitting there and typing "Fail RP, im gonna kick you"( along those lines) to everyone for the time you were online the same time as us. If anything, we have done more good for the servers (mainly TWO) then bad.

Second, how are you gonna complain and point out the join date? You literally joined 2 days before ZB, 3 days before myself. That gives you THAT much credit? Come on dude. Get real. You sshould be happy that the server has attracted people who want to do good for the server. Not bash and cry because you didnt get privs yet.

Last of all, ZB and myself, mostly ZB, bring a lot of viewers and attention to the servers via our twitch channels. Now thats a good thing and a bad thing. The servers are constantly getting watched throughout the day and getting A LOT of exposure.

In defense to me kicking the player in the server. He did not RP at all. And people were warned in game via chat that all Fail RP situations would get them "Removed From Town". I would not kick for being salty about being killed. The player had killed me from behind without VOIP. It was him and his buddy so i mistakenly kicked his friend. They began to argue in chat and when I brought up the no voip and killing, they turned to telling me im "triggered". Sorry, but im not sorry for my actions on dweebs like that.

play420
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieBarricades on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:00 am

to be honest, we all only have been registered to the site for about a week but i played on the server days before wanting to be a cop, i mean even if we look at registered date's in all honestly iv been on the server 15 hours daily for the past week, i know for a fact i am on the server more then you, and like play said we are all part of the team dont understand what the big deal is if we are keeping the server or servers clean of scum.

Not to mention when ever i see you in game your not even role playing, your swinging your big dick around telling everyone your going to kick them for Fail RP, lol, before i even became a cop and was civ id try and talk to you over and over and you just sit there, turning.... just earlier today i was in the middle of a standard traffic stop and you pulled right up to the guy and said "Oh hey so and so your the guy that just fail RP me and i kicked you dont be acting up" and completely ruined the encounter, no offence.

ZombieBarricades
Cadet

http://www.twitch.tv/zombie_barricades

Back to top Go down

Post by SystemInfo on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:07 am

Enough of the arguing. At the end of the Day different people will get different right depends what they do.

SystemInfo
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy_t5 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:14 am

So I'm totally new, like today new. I joined as a direct result of Play420 and ZB streaming the game, it looked incredibly fun. I joined a friend on server 4 and literally could not walk for 5 minutes without getting killed. Minimal dialog with a handful of people on a full server.

We actually told Play420 and ZB about how terrible the server was and they were having a hard time connecting to server 2 at the time (because of how full it was). They joined server 4, and withing 10-15 minutes more people were involved in RPing and at one point there was almost a legitimate bank robbery and hostage situation. It turned out all right.

I'm not trying to fangirl here, but to me, they were given privileges, and had an immediate positive impact on the game. There is a reason why these are RP servers and not regular GTA. If i wanted to shoot every single person I see, I would just load up regular GTA.

One last thing...To put them on blast in the General Discussion is also a bit ridiculous. This should be handled among the cops and mods, not for everyone to see. But what do I know? I'm just an Italian Guy from NY trying to make it in this RP world.

If you ever want a cannoli from Joey Bologna, let me know. Thanks.

Timmy_t5
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieBarricades on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:17 am

Sorry Chief!

ZombieBarricades
Cadet

http://www.twitch.tv/zombie_barricades

Back to top Go down

Post by play420 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sorry Chief!

play420
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy_t5 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sorry Chief!

Timmy_t5
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:39 am

Love it when people start insulting.. the true maturity has been shown... No offence... i am not here to argue... i am here to make sure this server is to run exactly how Capt, Robert wants it, Zac wants it.. and also you prob got me when i cant use my mic because of what time it is... i am trying to listen too teamspeak, and in game.

Back to top Go down

Post by SystemInfo on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:42 am

Thats fine Xander. I am locking this topic so it doesn't continue.

SystemInfo
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Captncrunch on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:46 am

Hey guys, well we all know the servers are very popular and have been so even since we only had one, it was always full and hard to get in.
Now with the edition of 3 more and purpose for that was to accommodate all players that enjoyed playing on server one, to be able to join other servers exactly the same. I.e. 2, 3 and 4.

As the server fills with annoying kids abusing the menu, blowing stuff up and killing left and right, I had no choice but to disable it, no menu for anyone.

This limited some of the problems but not all obviously .
I have left in the option to use /spawn and it seems that is being abused, people spawning tanks, planes and other shit only to disrupt everyone else in session.

So eventually that option will also be removed.

Now I agree with 4 servers we will need more people with the options to kick and ban, but these people will not be just anyone, sorry.

It's great we have some streamers that want to make videos here on our servers, but I'm sorry, that also brings a lot of trollers and assholes.
I would rather have 10-12 reliable adults playing then 85 kids messing shit up.

You guys have not seen me playing along at all, cause I am busy trying to make stuff better.
Now with the addition of Nightcrawla, working on the servers have been easier.

Now on a different note, I have gotten several complains about our very own cops, some abusing the role and killing for little to no reason. I constantly go over chat logs which shows all actions. If you cannot lead by example please just leave, choose a different role.
People applying for police will not start RPing as police, choose another role and will need to be promoted to police based on you following rules, being an adult, staying in character, not killing people just because your a cop now.

Not all RP needs to end in a blood bath. Pull a car over, write a ticket, whatever, but this hardcore shit had to stop.
With all this going on do you honestly think we are going to give just anyone control of 4 servers? NO.
Captncrunch
Commissioner

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top