GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Just some suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just some suggestions

Post by Letsblaze on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:53 pm

Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to this server but i already have some suggestions here to attract some good people to server and make the server much more enjoyable and make people to do rp, not just rdm n stuff.
So;

Loadout stuff;
Imo, you should get rid of it so people stop changing every 5 sec to what they want or for guns just to shoot people. You could make something like creating your own character and start everything from the bottom. Not just- join server, take drug dealer, get guns and go shoot. You join, you make your character- Pick a legit name for example- George Walker, pick the clothes and that's it, no guns, no cars, maybe a bit of cash for food n stuff. After you spawn, you can get a job, might be any of these which are already available and start doing your stuff.

Cars, houses/apartments;

It would be really nice if people could buy their own house or an apartment with a garage. That would allow people to save their cars normally, because at this moment when you go to LS Customs and upgrade your car, everything's gone after you die/rejoin the server, even if you save trough "M" it gives you "stock" on it afterwards. Meanwhile, you could make those upgrades for cars from free to paying for them. You probably already understand where i'm goin with this, people would really try to work, get money and do stuff in the server..actually, you would make them do it. They would need to grind a bit for their house/apartment, their car, upgrades and they would be able to save all of that. That would be a good objective for people.

Make guns harder to get.
Would be nice to make guns harder to get, for example in ammunition you could limit everything, i mean put there only a few things so there aren't any rifles, smg's and stuff like that on everybody, there's actually no need for that. Put some knives, bats, maybe some pistol or two in it and make larger weapons really harder to get.

Killing/dying.
I see that there is a role name EMT/Paramedic.
It's a good thing..but;
At this point, there is no need for that. why?
You get instantly killed when shot and respawn immediatly as well.
Instead of dying and respawning, you could make something that doesn't allow people to die, i mean once they got shot to 0% hp, they get knocked down for some minutes, so those paramedics can come and actually do something and you can still do roleplay, same with Cop chases, once they shot you- boom, everythings done, you respawn and do shit again. instead of that, they could be knocked out, you could cuff him, roleplay it more and then put him in jail. You probably understood what i meant with that.

All i'm trying to say is make people actually do something here to achieve things. Not just, spawn, rdm, die and again. Rdm's and stuff that shouldn't happen in the server happens because everything is really easy to get, which kinda allows them to do what they want instead of what they suppose to do.

In my opinion, this would attract some more serious people into the server and make the server much more enjoyable to play!
I guess that's all from me, thank you!

Letsblaze
Civilian

In Game Job : Taxi Driver

Back to top Go down

Re: Just some suggestions

Post by Jordie on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to this server but i already have some suggestions here to attract some good people to server and make the server much more enjoyable and make people to do rp, not just rdm n stuff.
So;

Loadout stuff;
Imo, you should get rid of it so people stop changing every 5 sec to what they want or for guns just to shoot people. You could make something like creating your own character and start everything from the bottom. Not just- join server, take drug dealer, get guns and go shoot. You join, you make your character- Pick a legit name for example- George Walker, pick the clothes and that's it, no guns, no cars, maybe a bit of cash for food n stuff. After you spawn, you can get a job, might be any of these which are already available and start doing your stuff.

Cars, houses/apartments;

It would be really nice if people could buy their own house or an apartment with a garage. That would allow people to save their cars normally, because at this moment when you go to LS Customs and upgrade your car, everything's gone after you die/rejoin the server, even if you save trough "M" it gives you "stock" on it afterwards. Meanwhile, you could make those upgrades for cars from free to paying for them. You probably already understand where i'm goin with this, people would really try to work, get money and do stuff in the server..actually, you would make them do it. They would need to grind a bit for their house/apartment, their car, upgrades and they would be able to save all of that. That would be a good objective for people.

Make guns harder to get.
Would be nice to make guns harder to get, for example in ammunition you could limit everything, i mean put there only a few things so there aren't any rifles, smg's and stuff like that on everybody, there's actually no need for that. Put some knives, bats, maybe some pistol or two in it and make larger weapons really harder to get.

Killing/dying.
I see that there is a role name EMT/Paramedic.
It's a good thing..but;
At this point, there is no need for that. why?
You get instantly killed when shot and respawn immediatly as well.
Instead of dying and respawning, you could make something that doesn't allow people to die, i mean once they got shot to 0% hp, they get knocked down for some minutes, so those paramedics can come and actually do something and you can still do roleplay, same with Cop chases, once they shot you- boom, everythings done, you respawn and do shit again. instead of that, they could be knocked out, you could cuff him, roleplay it more and then put him in jail. You probably understood what i meant with that.

All i'm trying to say is make people actually do something here to achieve things. Not just, spawn, rdm, die and again. Rdm's and stuff that shouldn't happen in the server happens because everything is really easy to get, which kinda allows them to do what they want instead of what they suppose to do.

In my opinion, this would attract some more serious people into the server and make the server much more enjoyable to play!
I guess that's all from me, thank you!
I do agree with most of this, Although you have to understand, Once we have a private server there will be no issues with rdm, I would recommend applying and joining the community so you can join the whitelist server in the future.

Jordie
Lieutenant

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Re: Just some suggestions

Post by Letsblaze on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:00 pm

Of course i understand that but besides that it would help the server to grow, imo.

Okay, i will, thank you!

Letsblaze
Civilian

In Game Job : Taxi Driver

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top