GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

ZacTheCanadian

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZacTheCanadian

Post by Prahab on Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:35 pm

Alright where do I start...
Last night I was playing like a real RP'er on server 2 and suddenly Zac kicked me for no reason.
The last thing I did was telling people to get out of the PD bcs it's illegal and not cool.

After my kick I went back on server 2 and then Zac went crazy.

He suddenly began insulting me for no reason.

Here is the evidence:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Basically he's saying: "You're a bitch."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then he's saying: "Prahab go away, asshole."

Is this the community we are? People like that should not have any permission to kick people.

This really disappoint me.

Prahab
Civilian

Join date : 2017-04-20
In Game Job : Professional Photographer
Rank : Civilian
Posts : 8
Age : 21
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: ZacTheCanadian

Post by ElosCatena on Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:49 pm

Same here :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ElosCatena
Civilian

Join date : 2017-04-21
Posts : 8
Location : France

Back to top Go down

RE

Post by ZacTheCanadian on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:11 pm

you were kicked for fail RP actually. there were many police officers that told me to kick you. Yes I admit I went a little crazy with the chat and I don't insult people in it and I apologize for it. I was a little upset with the behavior in the server and when people are coming back in the server and asking why they were kicked sets me off sometimes. if you were kicked you were either doing something wrong or you were kicked to make room for police officers. I hope you can come on the server and we can sort this out properly. If you were kicked for no reason come to me and ask and I will tell you the reason you got kicked.

Regards
Bureau Chief
ZacTheCanadian
avatar
ZacTheCanadian
Chief of Department

Join date : 2017-04-02
In Game Job : NYPD
Rank : Co-Chief of Department
Posts : 63
Age : 19
Location : canada

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBK8vKKNPDzYhuLnehDtjag

Back to top Go down

Re: ZacTheCanadian

Post by ZacTheCanadian on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Same here :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This wasn't even to you it was to my friend Karl. and does it say your name or anything so don't just take pictures of just me typing in the chat to something that wasn't even to you
avatar
ZacTheCanadian
Chief of Department

Join date : 2017-04-02
In Game Job : NYPD
Rank : Co-Chief of Department
Posts : 63
Age : 19
Location : canada

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBK8vKKNPDzYhuLnehDtjag

Back to top Go down

Re: ZacTheCanadian

Post by ElosCatena on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:34 pm

Re: ZacTheCanadian
Post by ZacTheCanadian Today at 12:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Same here :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This wasn't even to you it was to my friend Karl. and does it say your name or anything so don't just take pictures of just me typing in the chat to something that wasn't even to you

Ok Smile
But just warns for who you say that, because what you say to Prahab chocked, and for me its not good to say that kind of things to people, who just want an explain about that.

Zac, Prahab and me play during some day to New York city Server, and we try to make it alive, by making provocative certain situations RP (Accident, drunk driving ....) and we kick us first instead of person who really do the bazaar, it's not really cool.

Good night Like a Star @ heaven

ElosCatena
Civilian

Join date : 2017-04-21
Posts : 8
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: ZacTheCanadian

Post by ZacTheCanadian on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: Re: ZacTheCanadian
Post by ZacTheCanadian Today at 12:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Same here :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This wasn't even to you it was to my friend Karl. and does it say your name or anything so don't just take pictures of just me typing in the chat to something that wasn't even to you

Ok Smile
But just warns for who you say that, because what you say to Prahab chocked, and for me its not good to say that kind of things to people, who just want an explain about that.

Zac, Prahab and me play during some day to New York city Server, and we try to make it alive, by making provocative certain situations RP (Accident, drunk driving ....) and we kick us first instead of person who really do the bazaar, it's not really cool.

Good night Like a Star @ heaven

You were not kicked for no reason. You both got complaints from 4 officers about you guys not playing proper. there are people who do worse things and they get kicked. Don't even try and think that i kicked you for no reason cause there is always a reason for people getting kicked. I apologized to Prahab already. You I'm not going to apologize to because you are a FailRPer. you dont do scenarios properly. Thats that.
avatar
ZacTheCanadian
Chief of Department

Join date : 2017-04-02
In Game Job : NYPD
Rank : Co-Chief of Department
Posts : 63
Age : 19
Location : canada

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBK8vKKNPDzYhuLnehDtjag

Back to top Go down

Re: ZacTheCanadian

Post by ElosCatena on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:52 pm

What officer?
I did not go into the police station, I was on a bicycle and I attended a meeting.
I did not kill anyone, I did not venture into the police station.

I know the rules and I had no problems with or with any officer, I was about to enter an RP event with WOLF and JEFF JEFERSON.

So I think there are false excuses.

ElosCatena
Civilian

Join date : 2017-04-21
Posts : 8
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: ZacTheCanadian

Post by ElosCatena on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:55 pm

I going to send link of this topic to people who been here when thats happend

ElosCatena
Civilian

Join date : 2017-04-21
Posts : 8
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: ZacTheCanadian

Post by TootY on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What officer?
I did not go into the police station, I was on a bicycle and I attended a meeting.
I did not kill anyone, I did not venture into the police station.

I know the rules and I had no problems with or with any officer, I was about to enter an RP event with WOLF and JEFF JEFERSON.

So I think there are false excuses.

I can also confirm Elos and I was not in the PD at the time of being kicked, and the only time Phrahab went into PD was to tell the others on bikes to get out.

Maybe instead of kicked on demand, have a visual view so you can then confirm who needs removing.
avatar
TootY
Chief of EMS Operations

Join date : 2017-04-21
In Game Job : Chief of EMS
Rank : EMS Chief
Posts : 43
Age : 23
Location : England, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: ZacTheCanadian

Post by ZacTheCanadian on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What officer?
I did not go into the police station, I was on a bicycle and I attended a meeting.
I did not kill anyone, I did not venture into the police station.

I know the rules and I had no problems with or with any officer, I was about to enter an RP event with WOLF and JEFF JEFERSON.

So I think there are false excuses.

I can also confirm Elos and I was not in the PD at the time of being kicked, and the only time Phrahab went into PD was to tell the others on bikes to get out.

Maybe instead of kicked on demand, have a visual view so you can then confirm who needs removing.

When you are like the only Admin online watching 4 servers at once you don't have time to sit down and explain the situation. people don't realize that being the an Admin is hard work and after a while it is hard to communicate with the civs and explain. If you get kicked its your fault. sometimes you will get kicked just to make room for officers. that it it the end of it.

If there is a situation where you get kicked and its not your fault send me a private message and i will respond. you need to explain your situation because i probably wont remember. If you want to explain yourself more PM me and we will get this situation sorted
avatar
ZacTheCanadian
Chief of Department

Join date : 2017-04-02
In Game Job : NYPD
Rank : Co-Chief of Department
Posts : 63
Age : 19
Location : canada

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBK8vKKNPDzYhuLnehDtjag

Back to top Go down

Re: ZacTheCanadian

Post by TootY on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What officer?
I did not go into the police station, I was on a bicycle and I attended a meeting.
I did not kill anyone, I did not venture into the police station.

I know the rules and I had no problems with or with any officer, I was about to enter an RP event with WOLF and JEFF JEFERSON.

So I think there are false excuses.

I can also confirm Elos and I was not in the PD at the time of being kicked, and the only time Phrahab went into PD was to tell the others on bikes to get out.

Maybe instead of kicked on demand, have a visual view so you can then confirm who needs removing.

When you are like the only Admin online watching 4 servers at once you don't have time to sit down and explain the situation. people don't realize that being the an Admin is hard work and after a while it is hard to communicate with the civs and explain. If you get kicked its your fault. sometimes you will get kicked just to make room for officers. that it it the end of it.

If there is a situation where you get kicked and its not your fault send me a private message and i will respond. you need to explain your situation because i probably wont remember. If you want to explain yourself more PM me and we will get this situation sorted

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What officer?
I did not go into the police station, I was on a bicycle and I attended a meeting.
I did not kill anyone, I did not venture into the police station.

I know the rules and I had no problems with or with any officer, I was about to enter an RP event with WOLF and JEFF JEFERSON.

So I think there are false excuses.

I can also confirm Elos and I was not in the PD at the time of being kicked, and the only time Phrahab went into PD was to tell the others on bikes to get out.

Maybe instead of kicked on demand, have a visual view so you can then confirm who needs removing.

When you are like the only Admin online watching 4 servers at once you don't have time to sit down and explain the situation. people don't realize that being the an Admin is hard work and after a while it is hard to communicate with the civs and explain. If you get kicked its your fault. sometimes you will get kicked just to make room for officers. that it it the end of it.

If there is a situation where you get kicked and its not your fault send me a private message and i will respond. you need to explain your situation because i probably wont remember. If you want to explain yourself more PM me and we will get this situation sorted

I can understand it's hard however as an admin you should act upon fact and collected information.

I fully understand the current situation but at times I know rooms has to be made for the superiors but a little message in the chat explaining you will be kicked would be nice, just a little heads up so we can stop what we're doing.
avatar
TootY
Chief of EMS Operations

Join date : 2017-04-21
In Game Job : Chief of EMS
Rank : EMS Chief
Posts : 43
Age : 23
Location : England, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: ZacTheCanadian

Post by ZacTheCanadian on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:23 pm

Most of the time people get warned. They are usually in voice chat range when they are warned. I get a list of people that Officers give me and the reason to kick them.

For example. If someone is driving a super car without Permission they get about 3 Warnings. After the Three warnings I Receive a message from an officer saying "CodeBlack [ID+Name] Reason" and i kick them.

Most of the time i am not there or not in the server when people get kicked. So i go off on the Officers.
I know when people get kicked they blame the Admin but I'm Basically the Kicker ATM. When more Admins are chosen. I will try and put in a Admin Rule Book so Admins and don't go crazy with power.

I would make it so Every admin will have to put the reason for kicking and If there was a problem or situation like this, I would talk to the Civ and the admin and sort it out then and there. I hope that people don't put the blame on me. Sometimes people get kicked and they haven't done anything wrong but i don't know that because I'm not there.

like i said before, If that was to happen private message me and I will respond.
avatar
ZacTheCanadian
Chief of Department

Join date : 2017-04-02
In Game Job : NYPD
Rank : Co-Chief of Department
Posts : 63
Age : 19
Location : canada

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBK8vKKNPDzYhuLnehDtjag

Back to top Go down

Re: ZacTheCanadian

Post by TootY on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Most of the time people get warned. They are usually in voice chat range when they are warned. I get a list of people that Officers give me and the reason to kick them.

For example. If someone is driving a super car without Permission they get about 3 Warnings. After the Three warnings I Receive a message from an officer saying "CodeBlack [ID+Name] Reason" and i kick them.

Most of the time i am not there or not in the server when people get kicked. So i go off on the Officers.
I know when people get kicked they blame the Admin but I'm Basically the Kicker ATM. When more Admins are chosen. I will try and put in a Admin Rule Book so Admins and don't go crazy with power.

I would make it so Every admin will have to put the reason for kicking and If there was a problem or situation like this, I would talk to the Civ and the admin and sort it out then and there. I hope that people don't put the blame on me. Sometimes people get kicked and they haven't done anything wrong but i don't know that because I'm not there.

like i said before, If that was to happen private message me and I will respond.

I do fully understand and I do and I'm sure everyone appreciates the time you put in and your patience. I hope I haven't come across in a bad manner as that wasn't my intentions.

The only thing I would appreciate is when a spot is needed for a higher member and I am to be kicked, just a message saying I'm going to be kicked would be nice, you know a message and you can have your way with me Smile
avatar
TootY
Chief of EMS Operations

Join date : 2017-04-21
In Game Job : Chief of EMS
Rank : EMS Chief
Posts : 43
Age : 23
Location : England, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: ZacTheCanadian

Post by ZacTheCanadian on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:45 pm

When you are kicked to make room someone in game would would tell the server that people will be getting kicked. soon i might be able to talk in the chat when i am not online.

Thank you. With all of this information I will do my best to keep all 4 servers at peace.

Regards
Bureau Chief
ZacTheCanadian
avatar
ZacTheCanadian
Chief of Department

Join date : 2017-04-02
In Game Job : NYPD
Rank : Co-Chief of Department
Posts : 63
Age : 19
Location : canada

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBK8vKKNPDzYhuLnehDtjag

Back to top Go down

Re: ZacTheCanadian

Post by Captncrunch on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:14 pm

I wrote a story book responding to each post here and of course for some reason, poof its gone, lost it before it posted...that hurt...oh well.

Look, first Zac please do not feel you need to police all 4 servers.
Here is a simple solution.
Report player thread, select notifications.
Players can report anyone by simply making a post in this thread.
Myself, zac and any other person with the panel will be notified if they choose to for that topic, read the post, from your mobil, you can simply select that individual and kick/ban.

The panel should not be given out to everyone, sorry thats just how I feel.
Only people should have that is Zac, Rob, Night and me.
As far as having /kick commands, certain players that we all agree on can have that permission.

Im not going to get into all this above now, lets move on and all be adults.
My cops better start playing as such, any other RP server, some wouldn't even be allowed to play, so lets better our-self and move on. LEAD BY EXAMPLE.
avatar
Captncrunch
Commissioner

Join date : 2017-03-12
In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer
Rank : Commissioner
Posts : 194

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ZacTheCanadian

Post by Hypertje on Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:48 am

Sadly there are alot of people, also some officers that failrp when they are a civi. At the end of the day, zac is trying to do his best, and that can have his problems coming with it. We should give him some slack, being an admin i can only think of being stressfull.

Kind regardes
Probationary Police Officer
Hypertje
avatar
Hypertje
Police Officer

Join date : 2017-04-22
Posts : 4
Age : 17
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum