GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Applying as an Admin.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Applying as an Admin.

Post by Emil J on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:40 am

My name's Emil. I've been playing on this server for about a week and realised,there are people, who do not want to rollplay, but kill others. I have been an admin 3 times in 3 different communities. I am well exprienced and would only use my skills and abilities in the favour of this server. If there would be a form to apply as an admin or a person who has kick permissions,it would be awesome,as currently, there are unverified police officers and trolls online. Thank you,sincerely.

Emil.

Emil J
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Re: Applying as an Admin.

Post by ZacTheCanadian on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:37 am

we are currently in the process of adding new admins on the the server but unfortunately they will only be given to police officers due to the conflict it can result in.
ZacTheCanadian
Chief of Department

In Game Job : NYPD

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBK8vKKNPDzYhuLnehDtjag

Back to top Go down

Post by FlaFla on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:36 pm

According to me ZacTheCanadian, when you only accord admin right or moderation one to a single class of players (police), sometimes 'you' are not 100% impartial, because you only have the police point of view.
But I understand you normally have confidence in police officers you chose Smile
just my 2cent, and also, to be honest, because I'll like to apply too...

Tonight, I quit the server because it was totally unplayable because of troll, and not present administration.
I think it will be a real issue if you want to develop the servers. The server can be a good server, but you need a strong moderation on it.

Cheers Smile

FlaFla
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:28 pm

I normally are on during the night... I am trying to continue to be on more. Hope we can fix the issues

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top