GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Banned for no reason?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Banned for no reason?

Post by ShitBag on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:58 am

Can someone looking into why i was banned? roughly 3:54 AM EST on 4/26 i was banned for no reason. I was at the police station and planes were being spawned into the police station. I asked what is going on and was banned after.... In game name is ShitBag. Thank you

ShitBag
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for no reason?

Post by Dynasty on Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:19 am

kevinmcc2 wrote:Can someone looking into why i was banned? roughly 3:54 AM EST on 4/26 i was banned for no reason. I was at the police station and planes were being spawned into the police station. I asked what is going on and was banned after.... In game name is ShitBag. Thank you

me and both xander were at the PD we only say the name shitbag with planes spawning above we took measures to make sure we got the person i believe the ban is a few hours from server 1.
Dynasty
Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ShitBag on Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
kevinmcc2 wrote:Can someone looking into why i was banned? roughly 3:54 AM EST on 4/26 i was banned for no reason. I was at the police station and planes were being spawned into the police station. I asked what is going on and was banned after.... In game name is ShitBag. Thank you

me and both xander were at the PD we only say the name shitbag with planes spawning above we took measures to make sure we got the person i believe the ban is a few hours from server 1.

def wasnt me bud, i was asking for admins to check logs to get the right person and got banned for it.. im on server 2 now and its literally an RDM fest...

ShitBag
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:32 pm

kevinmcc2 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

def wasnt me bud, i was asking for admins to check logs to get the right person and got banned for it.. im on server 2 now and its literally an RDM fest...

mistakes do happen but we did get the right person. in that situation i prefer to act fast then have a server go down
Dynasty
Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordie on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:23 pm

Hello Kevin,

You had already been warned for RDM and FailRP prior to these events (As I had logged your punishments) you were kicked myself at around 11:50 AM (Eastern time) yesterday (Again this was when you had been kicked not banned), This in mind I do remember someone had asked for you to be banned since you were spawning stuff in, If you think we are wrong we will check the logs and find out what really had happened, From what I recall you had been kicked and warned multiple times in the past couple of days for RDM and FailRP, If you still would like for us to check the logs we will.

Regards
Jordie
Jordie
Lieutenant

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top