GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Common Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Common Issues

Post by Turmion on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:37 pm

Hello, I wanted to start this thread to address a few issues that i've noticed from my 3-4 days of playing this server. First off all, there needs to be real cops. How the is the player supposed to know if the cop is just going to shot them(75% of occurrences with police). Honestly, most of the fake cop issue causes a lot of problems with fail rping and rdming. I'm not sure where you guys get off on banning and kicking people regular civilians for "Fail rping or Rdming" when these issues can easily be resolved with real cops,administration, and being more clear to your players. Just wanted to bring this up because it's gonna be very hard for you guys to keep a loyal player base if you don't address these issues more clearly. How hard would it be to lock the police and military slots to prevent rdming and spawn killing as well.

Turmion
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Issues

Post by Turmion on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:46 pm

Also, the system with rdming or fail rping is dumb as hell. Literally somebody can just blame another person just because they didn't like how the encounter worked out and theres no way to prove, only if an officer or admin is near. Even though most of these police offices are 12 or act very immature.

Turmion
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Issues

Post by Captncrunch on Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:17 pm

Yes, it is a problem at the moment that anyone can become a cop and roam the streets playing as such.
If our admins come across this, the way they approach should be with common sense, knowing that permissions are not working yet so anyone can just come on not knowing the rules and be a cop.

They should approach nicely and explain that this loadouts is only allowed if approved and rank given when applied for on the website.

A lot of times I will be lurking on a server and see this happening, sometimes the players are RPing very well and I play along to see if they break or start to troll.
Lately I have come across several players like this and after sometime if they continue I will push an app to speed up the rank for those players.

Sometimes they are not so nice, I will then explain our rules and kindly ask them to change loadouts. Some comply some do not.

Those are the guys that will end up with a warning, then kick and if repeat, then a ban.

When I come across players that can RP and don't cause issues they get rewarded and move up the ladder.

If we have cops killing on site without warning or for little to no reason I want to know about it.
They will be removed!
I put to many hours into getting shit the way I want it, now with Nights help and him also working almost round the clock, it's a smack in the face for people to treat what we are building like that and won't be along for the ride.

Sorry to ramble but I just want everyone to know we are always watching, that can be either good or bad, it's up to you on what happens.
Captncrunch
Commissioner

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top