GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

DO NOT ASK TO BE AN ADMIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DO NOT ASK TO BE AN ADMIN

Post by ZacTheCanadian on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:00 pm

People should not be asking to be an Admin. You will get chosen by Someone in the Senior Management team like RobertGram and myself etc.. It takes days of carefully watching the individual to see if they are good enough to be an admin.

DON'T ASK TO BE AN ADMIN, YOU WILL NOT BECOME ONE.

I will be talking with CaptnCrunch shortly about new and future admins.

ZacTheCanadian
Chief of Department

In Game Job : NYPD

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBK8vKKNPDzYhuLnehDtjag

Back to top Go down

Re: DO NOT ASK TO BE AN ADMIN

Post by play420 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:People should not be asking to be an Admin. You will get chosen by Someone in the Senior Management team like RobertGram and myself etc.. It takes days of carefully watching the individual to see if they are good enough to be an admin.

DON'T ASK TO BE AN ADMIN, YOU WILL NOT BECOME ONE.

I will be talking with CaptnCrunch shortly about new and future admins.

Probably not a good idea to have a Staff Application right below this post then..

play420
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by FlaFla on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:54 pm

When you want to get a job, sometimes you get recruted for it, but sometimes you also need to ask for it.
You just have to pick the right person when they are applying, see who is mature enough, serious or not.
Why you don't want people motivated to tell they want to help ? The servers really need some extra moderators, at least on European hours. It's a real unplayable troll rdm chaos Smile
I just send a message to RobertGram to ask for being one before seeing your message !
My 2€ Cent Wink

Thanks for reading.

FlaFla
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordie on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:When you want to get a job, sometimes you get recruted for it, but sometimes you also need to ask for it.
You just have to pick the right person when they are applying, see who is mature enough, serious or not.
Why you don't want people motivated to tell they want to help ? The servers really need some extra moderators, at least on European hours. It's a real unplayable troll rdm chaos Smile
I just send a message to RobertGram to ask for being one before seeing your message !
My 2€ Cent Wink

Thanks for reading.

Hello FlaFla,

I'm usually on in the early mornings / late nights of EST time. If you find players who are breaking the rules, FailRPing, RDMing as admins we cannot do anything unless we know about it. You need to make a report with their name and steamid if possible.

Regards
Jordie
Jordie
Lieutenant

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by FlaFla on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:19 pm

Hi Jordie,
Yes we already met in game ! (I was with the tag "x87").
I've reported two players tonight, hope you will be able to clean the city sheriff Very Happy
I know that it's not easy to manage 4 servers, and to be connected everywhere at the same time for the moderation, and I'm not saying that you are not doing your job Smile !
But adding some more moderators wouldn t be luxury (and it's free of charge Wink).
Having serious staff can only be beneficial for the server and his future where players are looking for "RP" and not GTA:O deathmath.

FlaFla
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordie on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hi Jordie,
Yes  we already met in game ! (I was with the tag "x87").
I've reported two players tonight, hope you will be able to clean the city sheriff Very Happy
I know that it's not easy to manage 4 servers, and to be connected everywhere at the same time for the moderation.
But adding some more moderators wouldn t be luxury (and it's free of charge Wink).
Having serious staff can only be beneficial for the server and his future where players are looking for "RP" and not GTA:O deathmath.

Hello FlaFla,

I do recall your name, Due to the amount of players in which we get on the servers choosing the correct admins is critical, That's one of the reasons why we do not have so many, Due to the amount of trust thats needs to earned for this role. The team of admins has been growing, I will be checking out the report threads you have made about the players that were RDM'ing / Trolling.

Regards
Jordie.
Jordie
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by FlaFla on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:02 pm

Already killed 4 times in safe zone/hospital or just in front of PD for no reason by player raming people, shooting ... etc... on server2.
I think that a lot of serious player and role player will get bored and exasperated and you leave. But if I understood correctly, administration wants to whitelist the servers.

Yeah Jordie, I know you can't give moderation power to anyone, or new players like me, it's frustrating when you want to help, play, and just have a nice moment, which is currently difficult on certain hours on NYPD server.
Today, when you where here, situation was much more calm Smile

FlaFla
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordie on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Already killed 4 times in safe zone/hospital or just in front of PD for no reason by player raming people, shooting ... etc... on server2.
I think that a lot of serious player and role player will get bored and exasperated and you leave. But if I understood correctly, administration wants to whitelist the servers.

Yeah Jordie, I know you can't give moderation power to anyone, or new players like me, it's frustrating when you want to help, play, and just have a nice moment, which is currently difficult on certain hours on NYPD server.
Today, when you where here, situation was much more calm Smile

Hello FlaFla,

I'm happy to hear that the situation was alot more calm while I was online, The reason I got gotten off was due to a game crash then my AV blocked FiveM host files, Which resulted in alot of work, I'm sorry to hear about the continuous RDM, We will continue to try and moderate the servers as best we can, Please continue to update me if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards
Jordie
Jordie
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top