GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Needs to be blacklisted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Needs to be blacklisted

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:33 am

I have kicked Meatball500 for FAILRP and Having a tank with in server 1. He needs to be black listed.

Back to top Go down

Re: Needs to be blacklisted

Post by KlutchDecals on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:37 am

The tank spawns at Zancudo atm. People grab em from there a lot.
KlutchDecals
Civilian

In Game Job : Owner of Tequi-la-la

http://www.KlutchDecals.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:01 am

Guy still needs to be blacklisted for using it in town

Back to top Go down

Post by SystemInfo on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:57 am

You need to stop automatically asking for people to be blacklisted.

They get kicked and then the can come back in game and the if they do it again, then they get banned.

SystemInfo
Civilian

In Game Job : GTA 5 Police

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:52 pm

Robert, The dude was in a tank... O.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Captncrunch on Mon May 01, 2017 1:10 am

RobertBram wrote:You need to stop automatically asking for people to be blacklisted.

They get kicked and then the can come back in game and the if they do it again, then they get banned.

Yes!
Listen, people will do things wrong sometimes, people will not always follow the rules, even when knowing them.
We need to stop and think before coming off like people are playing in a prison. I have had multiple complains about people getting kicked for failed RP, jailed for 600 seconds for Failed RP.
Failed RP in my eyes does not mean you need to kick/ban them or jail them for 600 seconds. To me? This is not a warning, this would just get people pissed off and two things will happen. They will come out and RDM or just cause havoc to get back at you or take it out on the server itself. Nothing good comes out of running the server like its a jail sentence.

When I say lead by example, meaning, be normal, have fun, this is not a paid job, this is not real life, some of you guys are way to aggressive for my taste.

This is not how I want people to be treated.
We have limited what can be done by people to make things easier for management/admins, I need the 600 second jail time needs to be used much more wisely.

Blacklisting people should not be an issue at this point, if someone takes the time to drive a tank across the map, a quick jail time and /dv should be quite easy.
Repeat as needed, with extending time each time and if it continues then a kick.

Guys need to relax and go have fun. and GET ALONG with eachother, if admins dont get along with eachother, they will no longer be admins or management.

Captncrunch
Commissioner

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 01, 2017 3:19 am

I give people multi warning and verbally explain rules.. and meatballs i spoke to him and told him that kind of stuff could get him banned... his exact words where.. " You cant ban me " I always try to give them warnings for doing things but half the time i get people saying they dont give a f and they will do what they please... i do my best with warnings but when you get someone VDM / RDMing best thing i get to do is jailed or kick.. because i get like 4 or 5 complaints about people.. do something and i always try to give that warning to fix there mistake.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum