GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

KlutchDecals Intro

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KlutchDecals Intro

Post by KlutchDecals on Mon May 01, 2017 11:50 pm

Hey all! I guess I should introduce myself since I've already met most of you multiple times. My names Ron AKA KlutchDecals. I'm 28 years old and I live in New Jersey. I'm a Huge firearms advocate and love to talk about anything guns. I've been playing games for as long as I can remember. GTA had remained one of my favorite games because of its attention to detail and great content by Rockstar. When I was young, I knew I wanted to work in law enforcement so that's what I did. I've been an Officer for 3 years now and have loved every second of it. I started a decal business names Klutch Decals to make some side cash on my off days which is where I get my name from. I also love making video game or movie props like the helmet I'm wearing in my profile picture.

My in game character is Sean Avery, who used to play for the Los Santos Kings hockey team. After retirement I bought the Tequi-La-La in north LS and find city living hard. Because of my hockey background, I find fighting to be socially acceptable and tend to get into a lot of altercations. My eyes are set on a position as Detective in LS and feel my "0 tolerance for BS" attitude will give me an edge in the position.

Regardless if its in game or OOC, If you see me, say whats up! I love meeting new people and having convos about prop making, games, or most of all guns haha. I'm super approachable and get along well with most character types. Anyway I wont bore you anymore. Thanks for reading and Ill catch you guys around! Feel free to add me on steam! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-Klutch

Last edited by KlutchDecals on Mon May 01, 2017 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added steam ID.)
KlutchDecals
Civilian

In Game Job : Owner of Tequi-la-la

http://www.KlutchDecals.com

Back to top Go down

Re: KlutchDecals Intro

Post by ZacTheCanadian on Wed May 03, 2017 10:24 am

Hi and welcome
ZacTheCanadian
Chief of Department

In Game Job : NYPD

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBK8vKKNPDzYhuLnehDtjag