GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Report Some abuse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Report Some abuse

Post by ElosCatena on Tue May 02, 2017 3:27 pm

Hi Like a Star @ heaven

I write this topic to say that when the Admins are not there, some police officers allow themselves to abuse their power.
I also think this is not normal that some players are protected by some policeman because these are their friends, allowing themselves to kill or even insult.

I could see this with a police officer, Jeff Jefferson, who allows two of his friends (especially HuStLeR) to insult (asshole, bitch ...). Trying to extort my money every time I see him destroy my vehicle or kill me, for no Reason.

Is he FAILRP saying that we do not have all the money by giving a lesser sum to the thief?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I nevertheless pay in the first screen each individual $ 2000 and apparently you have to give much more

Same thing just now, I wanted to do the 3 step of Cocain, they blew me the wheels of the car, HuStLeR to start insulting me.
They left, I'm going to the Cocaine 2 step, same thing except I was killed.

Right next to Jeff Jefferson who has done absolutely nothing, even if he is in civilian clothes, should he not limit certain forms of abuse?

Thank you Like a Star @ heaven

ElosCatena
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Re: Report Some abuse

Post by Jordie on Tue May 02, 2017 3:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hi Like a Star @ heaven

I write this topic to say that when the Admins are not there, some police officers allow themselves to abuse their power.
I also think this is not normal that some players are protected by some policeman because these are their friends, allowing themselves to kill or even insult.

I could see this with a police officer, Jeff Jefferson, who allows two of his friends (especially HuStLeR) to insult (asshole, bitch ...). Trying to extort my money every time I see him destroy my vehicle or kill me, for no Reason.

Is he FAILRP saying that we do not have all the money by giving a lesser sum to the thief?

I nevertheless pay in the first screen each individual $ 2000 and apparently you have to give much more

Same thing just now, I wanted to do the 3 step of Cocain, they blew me the wheels of the car, HuStLeR to start insulting me.
They left, I'm going to the Cocaine 2 step, same thing except I was killed.

Right next to Jeff Jefferson who has done absolutely nothing, even if he is in civilian clothes, should he not limit certain forms of abuse?

Thank you Like a Star @ heaven

Hello Elos,

Thank you for making this report and including screenshots, As just a management I do not control ranks, Therefor this will be sent up to Senior Management, Again thank you for you're report.

Regards
Jordie
Jordie
Lieutenant

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by SystemInfo on Tue May 02, 2017 4:03 pm

Thanks for reporting this, I will take it from here.

SystemInfo
Civilian

In Game Job : GTA 5 Police

Back to top Go down

hello

Post by Nee on Tue May 02, 2017 4:43 pm

I helped elos whit the delivery and i saw it all and wonted to rob me but they killed me for nothing
Nee
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by SystemInfo on Tue May 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Senior Management Team are now aware of this and are dealing.

SystemInfo
Civilian

In Game Job : GTA 5 Police

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top