GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Police Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Police Roleplay

Post by Unit 228| Clint Beastwood on Wed May 03, 2017 8:12 pm

I was on the server again today and had a great time roleplaying on the server as usual. Before i decided to get off i got into a police chase, our wheels get shot out and we keep it under control for a while until we hit this turn hard and end up losing control and going off a small cliff onto the highway then a few seconds later appear in a jail cell for fail RP. There was nothing said by anyone saying "driving off a cliff is fail rp". My immersion was ruined by suddenly being teleported into a jail cell. I would have happily made my way back up the cliff, explained what had happened and continued the roleplay as if we stopped our car before we lost control and drove off the cliff and happily accepted my jail time for evading. But no i served my time for fail rp as i tried to explain in chat what happend and was called dumb by cops for failrp. i asked in the end if someone would come to my cell and talk to me and was ignored as fake cops are RDMing people and abusing their power around the police station and got a less jail time sentence than i did which makes no sense at all. Has anyone else had any experience with cops like this?
Unit 228| Clint Beastwood
Lieutenant

In Game Job : NYPD

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Roleplay

Post by ZacTheCanadian on Wed May 03, 2017 10:37 pm

Okay. I need you to private message me their names please and we will get this resolved

THIS TOPIC IS LOCKED
ZacTheCanadian
Chief of Department

In Game Job : NYPD

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBK8vKKNPDzYhuLnehDtjag

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Roleplay

Post by SystemInfo on Thu May 04, 2017 5:00 am

Zac,

When you find these named. Please provide these to me aswell.

SystemInfo
Civilian

In Game Job : GTA 5 Police

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top