GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Suggestions for Cop and Tow Trucks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestions for Cop and Tow Trucks

Post by Alex O'Connor on Mon May 08, 2017 2:33 pm

Police Command Suggestions:

/impound
Impound a vehicle that is for tow truck drivers to come and collect from the selected list (Un Road worthy, No Insurance, Car Accident, Crime Vehicle aka players run but cops unable to catch)
How much it will cost for the player to get the vehicle out of the impound which will come either out of players hand or bank.

Screenshot
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

/gsr
Cop stands behind player and tests for GSR (Gun Shot Residue), Test will come back positive or Negative.

Screenshot

/breath
Cop Stands in front of player and asks the player to breath into the breathalyzer and will come back saying (e.g. Choi Lee blow 0.545)

Screenshot

Tow Truck Drivers - Command /impound being used
When a tow truck driver is on duty waiting for a call or service job make it when a Officer does /impound on a vehicle it sends a message to the Tow truck driver(s), only 1 driver can respond to that call by typing /accept or /deny job (Image will be below as an example) once accepted a  red blimp will appear on the mini map as well as pause menu map marking it for impound. The tow truck driver will then drive park in-front of the vehicle and do /tow and drive back to the impound lot and park it in a space provided.
Once the player is either released or let free from prison he then has to go to the impound not doing /pv (Disable this when Garages come) and pay the price to get his vehicle back which the Officer would have set.

Screenshots
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Incoming Job from Officers.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Accepted Job Message.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Red Blimp (marker) on the map showing where the vehicle is.

Let me know what you all think and if you can think of anymore post below and I will make screens of what they will look like when they are in action.
Alex O'Connor
Police Officer

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for Cop and Tow Trucks

Post by TootY on Mon May 08, 2017 2:45 pm

YES! Alex, these are awesome!

I like the impound option where the retrieval would cost. The only problem we'd face is the /pv command - people could respawn?

"Being a good paramedic means being able to do as much as you possibly can to save a life… and knowing how to accept it, when this is just not enough” – Paramedic – Ambulance Service of NSW – Inspirational Paramedic Quote

EMS Chief | 51

PC Specification:
- Intel® Core™ i7-7700K OC'd @ 5.1GHz
- Custom Watercooled Loop
- Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass
- 2X ASUS GTX 1080 Strix OC in SLI
- 2X Samsung 950 M.2 250GB (500GB) SSD RAID 0
- 2X Samsung 850 Pro 1TB (2TB) SSD RAID 0
- 32GB G.Skill TridantZ DDR4 RAM
- Corsair AX1200i Power Supply
- 2X LG 27UD68P Ultra HD 4K IPS Monitor

TootY
Chief of EMS Operations

In Game Job : Chief of EMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex O'Connor on Mon May 08, 2017 3:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:YES! Alex, these are awesome!

I like the impound option where the retrieval would cost. The only problem we'd face is the /pv command - people could respawn?

/pv won't work when garages arrive as you will have to drive to the garage to get a vehicle instead of doing /pv all the time, makes it more realistic
Alex O'Connor
Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty4G63 on Mon May 08, 2017 4:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
/pv won't work when garages arrive as you will have to drive to the garage to get a vehicle instead of doing /pv all the time, makes it more realistic

I like the garage idea if that will become a thing.

Only big issue I can see with the OP is people abusing the /impound if any average citizen can get the tow truck job, so I would suggest only cops could use that command.
Also the /gsr is cool but not really something cops do in the field. I would suggest getting them in custody and taking them to the station first if we want to go for a more realistic approach. But I don't know how long the timer is for that so maybe field tests are the only way to go.
Monty4G63
Civilian

In Game Job : Pleb

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex O'Connor on Mon May 08, 2017 5:21 pm

I like the garage idea if that will become a thing.

Only big issue I can see with the OP is people abusing the /impound if any average citizen can get the tow truck job, so I would suggest only cops could use that command.
Also the /gsr is cool but not really something cops do in the field. I would suggest getting them in custody and taking them to the station first if we want to go for a more realistic approach. But I don't know how long the timer is for that so maybe field tests are the only way to go.

All the commands listed are for cops only no one else well get them
Alex O'Connor
Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty4G63 on Mon May 08, 2017 5:42 pm

All the commands listed are for cops only no one else well get them

Ah, good! Just making sure.
Monty4G63
Civilian

In Game Job : Pleb

Back to top Go down

Post by joshbxd515 on Mon May 08, 2017 10:34 pm

Alex,

These ideas are great, give us police officers alot more evidence in-order to prove that the arrest is necessary rather then constantly getting "oh ur a bullshitter officer I didn't do that and now ur failrping" gives us more of a leg to stand on.

joshbxd515
Probationary Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtis P on Mon May 08, 2017 11:03 pm

Amazing Alex, Thank you for coming up with these amazing ideas because if any of this was implemented then it would make the server so much more realistic. Well done buddy Smile it is amazing and great when you see how much people and what extent people will go to improve the server, Time and Effort Wise. 100% Razz
Curtis P
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by SystemInfo on Tue May 09, 2017 1:58 am

These will be good for the the recovery company I own Smile

SystemInfo
Civilian

In Game Job : GTA 5 Police

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top