GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

I really enjoyed this server..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I really enjoyed this server..

Post by Monty4G63 on Tue May 09, 2017 3:04 am

Until I lost over 3 million dollars thanks to the rollback. Not willing to make over 100 truck runs again just to maybe have it happen again.
Too bad too, I was really liking it here. I might come back or check in to see if any changes have been made but keep in mind that undisclosed changes like this disrupt the community.

Hit me up if things become more stable around here..
Monty4G63
Civilian

In Game Job : Pleb

Back to top Go down

Re: I really enjoyed this server..

Post by Captncrunch on Tue May 09, 2017 7:28 am

Hello Monty first off I would like to apologize for any money that you have lost but you do need to understand from day one this server and community is work in progress.

We could've just kept a community closed on invite only until it was 100% complete but that wouldn't be fair to the many people that enjoy playing here and understand that we are constantly updating and changing stuff to make the community better for you .
All currency will be adjusted sooner or later so farming  is risky .
We do not plan on changing anything or setting stuff back a couple of days but stuff happens and stuff needs to be adjusted to make other things work as we update stuff on the community .
Hopefully you understand and decide to come back but regardless if you do or not just know nothing was done intentionally,  everything we do is focused on making a better place for you .
Captncrunch
Commissioner

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoKruger on Tue May 09, 2017 6:28 pm

Bro you need to chill, why you go and farm like a crazy in a server that is in progress. Just have fun man, make money buy a car and then just chill RP.
NeoKruger
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtis P on Tue May 09, 2017 9:00 pm

Man it is only a "Test server" i get it is frustrating but when white listed etc it up it will all be worth it, it was a unexpected error which had to be reversed.
Curtis P
Cadet

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top