GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Don't expect people to wanna progress economy wise in your server, if you're not gonna give people back what they had before roll back.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't expect people to wanna progress economy wise in your server, if you're not gonna give people back what they had before roll back.

Post by Billy on Tue May 09, 2017 11:52 am

Everything on everyone is gone.

I've seen a thread where you guys explain that you will NOT give back what people lost before the reset.

Most people, including myself, are not gonna waste more time trying to get a stable bank for just to all of it to be reset in another week.

IMO the server will not be serious economy wise until you guys can either say with certainty that there will never be a nother roll back, or that you will actually give people back what they had.

Billy
EMS Paramedic

In Game Job : Emergency Medical Services

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't expect people to wanna progress economy wise in your server, if you're not gonna give people back what they had before roll back.

Post by Curtis P on Tue May 09, 2017 12:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Everything on everyone is gone.

I've seen a thread where you guys explain that you will NOT give back what people lost before the reset.

Most people, including myself, are not gonna waste more time trying to get a stable bank for just to all of it to be reset in another week.

IMO the server will not be serious economy wise until you guys can either say with certainty that there will never be a nother roll back, or that you will actually give people back what they had.

At all times everyone need to keep in mind this is a test server it is expected for this sort of thing to happen due to it being a "Test Server"
Curtis P
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't expect people to wanna progress economy wise in your server, if you're not gonna give people back what they had before roll back.

Post by DanielPas on Wed May 10, 2017 1:17 pm

I dont understand why people farm money on test server... like someone write before in other topic, just make money to buy a car and some weapons then have fun help testing things. And enjoy the game its the reason why they exist.
DanielPas
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacTheCanadian on Wed May 10, 2017 7:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I dont understand why people farm money on test server... like someone write before in other topic, just make money to buy a car and some weapons then have fun help testing things. And enjoy the game its the reason why they exist.

I couldn't have said it better myself. RP servers are suppose to be for fun not get money and be bored after. When the server is complete there may be a restart where everyone starts over again. and idk why everyone is saving up to buy a super car. cause there are so many rules with them (GTR included) buy a regular car and enjoy yourself, have fun playing. This isnt GTA online where you need money to enjoy the game.

All i have to say is have fun playing in our servers. we are sorry that the server got rolled back. It happens. And i love ya just to put a smile on your face XD
ZacTheCanadian
Chief of Department

In Game Job : NYPD

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBK8vKKNPDzYhuLnehDtjag

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top