GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

MDT System

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MDT System

Post by Curtis P on Tue May 09, 2017 12:30 pm

I don't know entirely whether this can be implemented, Someone from Dev team would need to advice on that but my idea...

Is that we have a MDT System with all of the state codes on which would be implemented on a separate screen on within the game for officers and the control would be able to see peoples state codes etc INC A Emergency Button so if a hostage situation or something like that does come around then everyone would be alerted Like IRL.
Curtis P
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Re: MDT System

Post by Jon "Value" on Tue May 09, 2017 3:10 pm

That would be pretty cool but a way that can happen is if we can cut down on the intake of RDM and make a News Job where they make hourly(per se) and they have access to the PD Radio just like in real life... they can do ... @twitter in the chat if we could get a seperated chat for Out of Character and for In character itd be cool too. Smile
Jon "Value"
Commissioner

In Game Job : NYPD

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtis P on Tue May 09, 2017 3:17 pm

valuedofus wrote:That would be pretty cool but a way that can happen is if we can cut down on the intake of RDM and make a News Job where they make hourly(per se) and they have access to the PD Radio just like in real life... they can do ... @twitter in the chat if we could get a seperated chat for Out of Character and for In character itd be cool too. Smile

This idea that i had i feel would only be ideal and relevant for the white-listed server as that is where most will be
Curtis P
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon "Value" on Tue May 09, 2017 3:58 pm

True but we need to figure out how to cut down on RDM alot... I bet if there was a progressional system of servers would be kool too but i dont feel like i gotta say this but its all theoretical ofc... but it would seperate who wants to kill and who wants to just kill randomly.
Jon "Value"
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtis P on Tue May 09, 2017 5:29 pm

valuedofus wrote:True but we need to figure out how to cut down on RDM alot... I bet if there was a progressional system of servers would be kool too but i dont feel like i gotta say this but its all theoretical ofc... but it would seperate who wants to kill and who wants to just kill randomly.

The only Fix to RDM-ERS is by whitelisted servers or ensuring there is constant admins on each server, and im sure they will look at that etc but this is a test server and things are still in the process
Curtis P
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon "Value" on Tue May 09, 2017 5:40 pm

awesome well Smile until then i guess still waiting on my ap to get back and ill be able to help out with the RDM
Jon "Value"
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon "Value" on Tue May 09, 2017 5:41 pm

well... this just happened

50 4.1.1 : Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table

Failure to send >>
Jon "Value"
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by SystemInfo on Tue May 09, 2017 6:18 pm

if you got this error, please send to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SystemInfo
Civilian

In Game Job : GTA 5 Police

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top