GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

The Paleto Bay Brawlers APPLICATION!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you wanna join our club?

50% 50% 
[ 4 ]
50% 50% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

The Paleto Bay Brawlers APPLICATION!!!

Post by Jimmy Dinero on Tue May 09, 2017 8:20 pm

Arrow Arrow

Last edited by Jimmy Dinero on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Jimmy Dinero
Cadet

In Game Job : Private Security Co.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DUBZERO2012/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Paleto Bay Brawlers APPLICATION!!!

Post by charger66 on Wed May 10, 2017 4:41 pm

Alec franklin

role play is everyone coming together to make a experience as realistic as possible

Alec franklin is a gear head who loves cars and racing them. he sets up drag races and car shows to make money and to have fun. he loves fast cars and is often found at the race track.

I want to join the paleto brawlers because they are not like other gangs. the first priorty for this gang is rp and making great rp. I love how this gang makes money. overall this is the best gang

charger66
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashton Ketchum on Wed May 10, 2017 6:52 pm

Name:Joseph Meldish Aka Joker.
Definition of Role play:
I believe role play is becoming the character and immersing yourself into the characters life.
Becoming your character in every aspect. And sticking to your character's role.

My Characters Background:
Next to nothing is known about Joseph's past, even his real identity is a mystery. He also had never shown any desire to share or reveal anything about his past. However, at some point in the past, Joseph was gassed by an experimental chemical. Although he survived, the effects of the chemical drove him to the brink of insanity, also causing his skin to turn Chalk White and his hair to permanently turn Green.

Why Would I like to join the PBB'S:
I would like to join the PBB'S because i would love to immerse myself into the RP. I enjoy the idea of organised crime. I believe my character would bring a different aspect to how each and every RP turns out.

Ashton Ketchum
Civilian

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Investigator Chum on Thu May 11, 2017 7:21 pm

Name: Chum

Def. of Roleplay: To evolve a character by making real life decisions and to make the best from it.

Background of Chum: Chum started his life as his name represents. Born from Grove Street, Chum got himself in as much trouble as he possibly could. He joined numerous gangs; that's how he got so good at getting away. Chum is a spontaneous character and that's why he'd be perfect for the "PBB."

I want to join the gang in order to make interesting, organized crime RP. Not only do I think this would be fun for me, but I believe associated gangs like this are for the better of the server.
Investigator Chum
Civilian

In Game Job : Undercover Investigator/Civilian

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top