GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Global Beastwood Enterprise

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Unit 228| Clint Beastwood on Wed May 10, 2017 11:35 pm

I started this company out of my garage with a pickup truck and with nothing more than the clothes on my back and 50 dollars in gas money. it started out solely as a small hauling/delivery company which dealt with deliveries of various goods to restaurants, gas stations and 24/7 stores across Los Santos. As the business grew it became more successful and i was able to hire staff from the local job center. I'm happy to say With the hard work of my employees we were able to expand and explore new avenues of business opportunities. Our Updated Businesses Now Include

Hauling/Delivery
Brand New Fleet Of Cabs
Suburban Brand Clothes Stores
Garages
Car Dealership

Johnny Managing One Of Our Clothes Stores

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Our Mechanics Hard At Work

Our Car Dealership & Another Happy Customer

Our New Fleet Of Cabs

We Now Work With Firefly Recruitment Agency and are always looking for new employees so you can contact us through the recruitment agency (Message me or johnny on the forums) or contact us down at one of our various stores around Los Santos

Current Employees

CEO: Clint Beastwood

Company Lawyer: Jack Winter

Head Of Security: Cristo Andersson

Store Manager: Johnny Alzo

Drivers: Danny Jones, Dave Diggler

Mechanic: Griffin Jones

OOC: I met these guys in game as my character developed and had some of the best roleplay on the server with these gentlemen. oh and i cant forget my good friend Dick Dover who Roleplays a truck foreman down at the truck job.

Last edited by Clint Beastwood on Tue May 30, 2017 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unit 228| Clint Beastwood
Lieutenant

In Game Job : NYPD

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Beastwood Enterprise

Post by Johnny Alzo on Tue May 30, 2017 9:39 pm

All i'll say is "Started from the bottom now we here" I remember joining these guy's back when i first started the Server. It was't long after I decided to join Mr. Beastwood in his Meat company, hauling trucks for that cash, and boy have we come far since then.

If you're looking for a group of guys to RP with, to hang out, with, to make some money with, then what are you waiting for join Global Beastwood Enterprise!

Johnny Alzo
Civilian

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by killxzur on Wed May 31, 2017 5:34 am

i dont know what i should do boss i was a little dirty shit head /half criminal/useless, but u didn't care about the past i have, sometime you told to get u coffe 2 sugar and little milk i remeber, u have done me to the person i am today and love it i can finally say i am a man Smile Thank You for taking a dirty boy under your arms b0ss

killxzur
Civilian

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit 316 Dick Dover on Wed May 31, 2017 8:44 am

Awe I got a shout out man thanks
Unit 316 Dick Dover
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit 228| Clint Beastwood on Wed May 31, 2017 11:25 am

You guys are great roleplayers and its been a very fun experience. I'm looking forward to the future roleplay scenarios we'll come across and seeing how the james storyline ends
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 31, 2017 2:35 pm

thats awesome guys!! i hope to get involved a bit more, this definitely sounds like something to help me break barriers, learn more about my ability to socialize and, rp or lack there of and give me some goals to work on. Hoping to get hired as a truck driver working my way up, making decent money and finding a place to live, set up shop and have some good times. My name is James Perez. Nice to meet you guys officially!

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit 228| Clint Beastwood on Wed May 31, 2017 2:37 pm

nice to meet you james and welcome hopefully i'll see you in game Very Happy
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Lure Kaldr on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:58 am

I notice you have Griffin in your grew? thats funny he joined my family two days ago and now without no word you joins up with your "Enterprise" please be sure to let Mr Griffin know we will be seeing him soon.

Mr Green

Lure Kaldr
Civilian

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit 228| Clint Beastwood on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:09 am

*Sits back in his office chair Listens to message on his answering machine. once the message is over he proceeds to call the number Mr Green has left behind. There is no answer so he proceeds to leave a message of his own*:

Mr Green first of all i don't have a crew, homies, home dawgs however you want to put it. I'm simply a business man so i'm not sure what you're trying to suggest. Secondly Mr Griffin is a part time mechanic and who he associates himself with or works for when he is not fixing my trucks is none of my business. I'm not sure why you called me and didn't get into contact with griffin himself but i'm a busy man and hopefully you sort things out with Mr Griffin.

*Ends Message*
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top