GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

FAILRP cop.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FAILRP cop.

Post by xsavagexhit_up on Thu May 11, 2017 8:25 am

Was watching [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] stream in server 1 today, when I seen a cop by the name "dynasty" exchange words with "Philly Collins" philly was able to drive all the way to the middle of the city to start his trucking job, when dynasty jailed him for no reasoning behind it (but later said "He wouldn't leave infront of the PD, warned him") when the stream showed him on the other side of the city.. I joined trying to RP as phillys lawyer seeing if I could bond him out (wasn't right because I shouldn't have came into a situation that I knew about) but I joined trying to calm the situation down. Dynasty then proceeded to jail me for 10 min because I straight up said he was lying and I actually had a video of it... all I wanted was to simply bail philly out and continue the RP... Server was pretty bad tonight of just instant death/jail from some of the police... Got some nice dialog from "Mike M?", "Ziggy" , and "Henrich" , but the instant deaths and jail, like does nobody try to actually speak and talk a situation through?

xsavagexhit_up
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Re: FAILRP cop.

Post by Captncrunch on Thu May 11, 2017 9:16 am

I appreciate your report and I will for sure handle the situation.
It's always best to pm me or post here about situations just like this, this way we can handle the internal problems.

I am in no way saying this is ok cause it's not, but I wish some people need to understand these are public servers and only issues of players should be the problem.
But when our guys we appointed do crap like this , it really pisses us off.

Sorry for the issues and hopefully you continue to play here and enjoy your time as we try and minimize the crap.
Captncrunch
Commissioner

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SystemInfo on Thu May 11, 2017 1:04 pm

Thanks for reporting this. I will deal wth this Crunch as I was in the server aswell when it was happening and I was trying to almost it down.

SystemInfo
Civilian

In Game Job : GTA 5 Police

Back to top Go down

Post by PhillyCollins on Sun May 14, 2017 12:02 pm

See glad i could come on here to reply to this . i moved like you said . And you then as i am away like at truck stop pull me in . That was abuse of power Dynasty I am pretty good guy and am chill if approached proper . But if people miss use there power it kind makes no sense . So I just wanna say no hard feelings just miss understanding and hope all is well

PhillyCollins
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty on Sun May 14, 2017 5:40 pm

Amazing i can never explain my side of the story just gets deleted. so much for freedom of speech GG guys
Dynasty
Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by PhillyCollins on Sun May 14, 2017 6:16 pm

Listen I tried to be Cool Coming On here And trying to Say All IS Well . Happy Gaming Man Much Love

PhillyCollins
Civilian

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top