GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Stealing Cop Cars Allowed???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stealing Cop Cars Allowed???

Post by Curtis P on Thu May 11, 2017 5:40 pm

Questions for Management/Senior Management

One thing i think everyone needs to be able to get clear from a Management prospective is, is it Fail RP Or against the rules to steal a cop car as a civ?

and if you are a off duty cop is it then okai to steal police cars?

Over view of everything and how it is at the moment

Because some ADMINS will say it is okai for roleplay purposes then some will say it is against the rules and they should be jailed for 600 for Fail RP. Then you see some off duty cops whom do it and they get away with it for some reason and they are not in prison so some else does it and they get put into prison which i don't feel should be the way it should not be one rule for one and a rule for another dis-regarding your ranking because everyone should be setting them rules/examples.

My and most opinions jointly

I feel personally it should be allowed if it is for roleplay purposes but when people are consistently doing it/ Baiting then they should get jail for Rule break but realistically you can steal a cop car so i don't know why some people see it as a rule break and some don't but i guess all i and us together are asking Management is it okai to steal police cars for roleplay purposes?.

Last edited by Curtis P on Thu May 11, 2017 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Curtis P
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Re: Stealing Cop Cars Allowed???

Post by Jimmy Dinero on Thu May 11, 2017 6:26 pm

I agree with curtis it would be good to know and cop car should be able to be stole
Jimmy Dinero
Cadet

In Game Job : Private Security Co.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DUBZERO2012/

Back to top Go down

Post by ZacTheCanadian on Thu May 11, 2017 8:50 pm

Stealing cop cars for roleplay purposes is fine. but just going to the pd and taking a cop car and pretending to be a cop, ramming, RDMing ,VDMing with it is not allowed.
This rule is very confusing. When it is okay to steal cop cars everyone is going to want to do it and that is fail RP. And it gets annoying and its not realistic.
ZacTheCanadian
Chief of Department

In Game Job : NYPD

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBK8vKKNPDzYhuLnehDtjag

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtis P on Thu May 11, 2017 8:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Stealing cop cars for roleplay purposes is fine. but just going to the pd and taking a cop car and pretending to be a cop, ramming, RDMing ,VDMing with it is not allowed.
This rule is very confusing. When it is okay to steal cop cars everyone is going to want to do it and that is fail RP. And it gets annoying and its not realistic.

Yea i get that, if someone is consistently doing it and being a Fake Cop and not using it for the proper roleplay purposes then i feel it should be Fail RP but if someone is doing it for a roleplay purpose and they don't consistently do it then it should be fine. I just feel there is too much frustration and annoyance because of this and the confusion around it because sometimes it is okai and others times it is not.
Curtis P
Cadet

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top