GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Hey what's up everyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey what's up everyone?

Post by Ryan Simmons on Thu May 11, 2017 6:52 pm

For starters I have to say I've been watching a few streamers play GTAV RP, and really wanted to try it. Was browsing the server list and saw one of the servers named "NYC ROLEPLAY" figured I'd check it out and it led me to here. I had tried a few servers, and either was stuck in a queue, or it failed to connect. This one was the first one I actually got into. Loaded in, realized I didn't know commands/rules/mods/etc - EVEN HOW TO NAME MY CHARACTER! (haha) - and I backed out to get it all figured out. So, here I am. Wink

I'm relatively new to RP, as the most I've done is when I play Star Wars: The Old Republic with some friends. Outside of that, I've just watched, but REALLY wanted to get into it. Add to it, I've really had the itch to RP as a Police (doesn't everyone?), and this website seemed fitting Laughing

As for my guy:
Hello everyone, my name is Ryan Simmons - friends call me Shock (long story). (Not sure if you guys prefer actual names over anything). I'm from a small town in North Carolina, and just had to get out. To keep it short, there were a lot of avenues to trap and keep people in the area. Some of my closest friends are never leaving, some being "Residents of the State", if you get what I mean.

Anyways, at the first chance I got, I made pack what little I had and got on the first train out of there. I was feeling helpless and down that I couldn't help anyone. It was getting to a point where if I watched more people I cared about succumb to their vices, I would just give up and give in.

So, what's a guy from a small town in the South do? Go to one of the biggest cities in the world! I believe it was time to just start over, and use the things I learned trying to help those I cared about to help those in here, to protect the innocent, and to make a difference.

Let's just hope the bright lights of NYC don't overwhelm me too much.

Now to just get all the mods you guys require, figure out all the commands, and get TS up and running.

Ryan Simmons
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey what's up everyone?

Post by Curtis P on Thu May 11, 2017 7:12 pm

Shockum wrote:For starters I have to say I've been watching a few streamers play GTAV RP, and really wanted to try it. Was browsing the server list and saw one of the servers named "NYC ROLEPLAY" figured I'd check it out  and it led me to here. I had tried a few servers, and either was stuck in a queue, or it failed to connect. This one was the first one I actually got into. Loaded in, realized I didn't know commands/rules/mods/etc - EVEN HOW TO NAME MY CHARACTER! (haha) - and I backed out to get it all figured out. So, here I am. Wink

I'm relatively new to RP, as the most I've done is when I play Star Wars: The Old Republic with some friends. Outside of that, I've just watched, but REALLY wanted to get into it. Add to it, I've really had the itch to RP as a Police (doesn't everyone?), and this website seemed fitting Laughing

As for my guy:
Hello everyone, my name is Ryan Simmons - friends call me Shock (long story). (Not sure if you guys prefer actual names over anything). I'm from a small town in North Carolina, and just had to get out. To keep it short, there were a lot of avenues to trap and keep people in the area. Some of my closest friends are never leaving, some being "Residents of the State", if you get what I mean.

Anyways, at the first chance I got, I made pack what little I had and got on the first train out of there. I was feeling helpless and down that I couldn't help anyone. It was getting to a point where if I watched more people I cared about succumb to their vices, I would just give up and give in.

So, what's a guy from a small town in the South do? Go to one of the biggest cities in the world! I believe it was time to just start over, and use the things I learned trying to help those I cared about to help those in here, to protect the innocent, and to make a difference.

Let's just hope the bright lights of NYC don't overwhelm me too much.

Now to just get all the mods you guys require, figure out all the commands, and get TS up and running.

Hey man welcome to the community, if you need anything or want to ask anything feel free to message me or anyone else Smile
Curtis P
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Simmons on Thu May 11, 2017 7:28 pm

I might just do that!

I've been a gamer for my whole life (still remember playing Duck Hunt on my brother's Nintendo) - does that show my age? haha

As a new guy in town (both here and ig) it's my full intention to work from the ground up to earn my ranks. Like my sights are set on the boys in blue, but if the city needs service in another area (EMS, FDNY) I'll gladly jump in to help make New York a better place.

I might shoot ya a PM with just a couple questions tonight! Smile

Ryan Simmons
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtis P on Thu May 11, 2017 7:37 pm

Yea man feel free happy to help man anytime and sounds good, will be good to see you in game rp etc Smile
Curtis P
Cadet

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum