GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Haven't properly introduced myself (yet).

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haven't properly introduced myself (yet).

Post by D.Devil on Sun May 14, 2017 3:59 pm

Hey there fellow gamers!

As some of you may know my ingame name is D.Devil, actual name is Dennis that's 1 of the reasons of the "D." in my name but I'll get back to this part in a moment. I live in the Northern part of the Netherlands and I'm 25 years old. Currently unemployed as my contract expired a couple weeks ago so I'm a full-time NYCRP gamer, for now.  Some of you been asking where my name came from and if I'm a believer of Satan and see the Devil as my god or some shit, no; the answer is no, far from it hahah..- I started using the name on games a couple years ago when I was called "The Devil" in some games and in real life people were calling my Denny the Devil as well, maybe cause of my humor? Not sure, lol. It sort of became my nickname and I started to like it more and more and began using it in games as my name.

As I said before the "D." stands for Dennis, my real life name and also as "the", get it? "D - The", "The Devil" and "Dennis Devil" heheh. I've been playing on the servers for about a week now, some of you may have seen me before either on TS3 or ingame. I really appreciate the help and support I got when I first started playing on your servers. So far I've seen great people in this community, I really hope I'll get to know some of you guys a little better and get more involved in this great community.

Well that's it then, you now know a little more about me.

- D.Devil

D.Devil
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Re: Haven't properly introduced myself (yet).

Post by TootY on Mon May 15, 2017 2:41 pm

Welcome Devil, I hope you enjoy your stay Smile

"Being a good paramedic means being able to do as much as you possibly can to save a life… and knowing how to accept it, when this is just not enough” – Paramedic – Ambulance Service of NSW – Inspirational Paramedic Quote

EMS Chief | 51

PC Specification:
- Intel® Core™ i7-7700K OC'd @ 5.1GHz
- Custom Watercooled Loop
- Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass
- 2X ASUS GTX 1080 Strix OC in SLI
- 2X Samsung 950 M.2 250GB (500GB) SSD RAID 0
- 2X Samsung 850 Pro 1TB (2TB) SSD RAID 0
- 32GB G.Skill TridantZ DDR4 RAM
- Corsair AX1200i Power Supply
- 2X LG 27UD68P Ultra HD 4K IPS Monitor

TootY