GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

No police on servers/ Shooting from drivers side suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No police on servers/ Shooting from drivers side suggestion

Post by Xavier S. on Tue May 16, 2017 1:37 am

I know you all are busy, but I would think, if there are no police to control the mayhem to close the servers that don't have any sort of oversight to keep RDM down. People are arguing in civ chat, etc.

Also, Every single person on these servers is a "thug" and the no shooting from drivers seat needs to be re-examined. I understand the RP aspect of it, but at the same time, people have a right to defend themselves. all it is two people in a car, "put your hands up and get in my car, give me money" all day long. It's tired and old If there was a hint they may get a shot in a self-defense situation, this would probably stop this consistent "car jacking" not all of it, but some of it.

Xavier S.
Civilian

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Re: No police on servers/ Shooting from drivers side suggestion

Post by Jordie on Tue May 16, 2017 2:34 am

TrendKillGaming wrote:I know you all are busy, but I would think, if there are no police to control the mayhem to close the servers that don't have any sort of oversight to keep RDM down. People are arguing in civ chat, etc.

Also, Every single person on these servers is a "thug" and the no shooting from drivers seat needs to be re-examined. I understand the RP aspect of it, but at the same time, people have a right to defend themselves. all it is two people in a car, "put your hands up and get in my car, give me money" all day long. It's tired and old If there was a hint they may get a shot in a self-defense situation, this would probably stop this consistent "car jacking" not all of it, but some of it.

Hello TKG,

Due to the amount of police officers we have it's hard to spread them out, We usually have around 4 police officers online during morning hours, And they usually play on the same server, Which does cause problems for the other servers, Although currently, Are working on getting the applications up again (They will work just only have 1 person reading them), The rule which was made by the SMT's, The "No Shooting From The Drivers Seat Rule", One of the main reasons we have this is so Police and Criminals cannot shoot each others tries out, And In real life you wouldn't be able to shoot a gun that easily if you were driving. If you have any more questions, Feel free to ask.

Regards
Jordie.

Jordie
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier S. on Tue May 16, 2017 3:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
TrendKillGaming wrote:I know you all are busy, but I would think, if there are no police to control the mayhem to close the servers that don't have any sort of oversight to keep RDM down. People are arguing in civ chat, etc.

Hello TKG,

Due to the amount of police officers we have it's hard to spread them out, We usually have around 4 police officers online during morning hours, And they usually play on the same server, Which does cause problems for the other servers, Although currently, Are working on getting the applications up again (They will work just only have 1 person reading them), The rule which was made by the SMT's, The "No Shooting From The Drivers Seat Rule", One of the main reasons we have this is so Police and Criminals cannot shoot each others tries out, And In real life you wouldn't be able to shoot a gun that easily if you were driving. If you have any more questions, Feel free to ask.

Regards
Jordie.

I was parked at a stop light. I could understand in a "Chase" but, all they do is have the second guy full autoing your car until you die if you try and run in you car. There should be a non-pursuit clause for these things. Car jacking should not be a thing, since it HEAVILY favors "thugs"
Xavier S.
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordie on Tue May 16, 2017 3:56 am

TrendKillGaming wrote:

Hello TKG,

Regards
Jordie.

I was parked at a stop light. I could understand in a "Chase" but, all they do is have the second guy full autoing your car until you die if you try and run in you car. There should be a non-pursuit clause for these things. Car jacking should not be a thing, since it HEAVILY favors "thugs"

In that case, That would be considered FailRP, Which I would encourage everyone to report, If you do not have the means to record you can join Teamspeak and speak with an admin to deal with the situation.

Regards
Jordie.
Jordie
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier S. on Tue May 16, 2017 3:59 am

TrendKillGaming wrote:

Hello TKG,

Regards
Jordie.

In that case, That would be considered FailRP, Which I would encourage everyone to report, If you do not have the means to record you can join Teamspeak and speak with an admin to deal with the situation.

Regards
Jordie.

They tried to call me on out FailRP. which is clearly was not. I will remember this in the future and report it.
Xavier S.
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordie on Tue May 16, 2017 4:24 am

Thank you very much.
Jordie
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by dawkholiday on Thu May 18, 2017 8:15 pm

Hello TKG,

Regards
Jordie.

can we expand on this a bit. Last night is a good example where we had about 3 servers going. 4 or 5 officers in server 3 while a cadet was in server 1 by themselves trying his best to contain the wildlife. Basing this on Teamspeak numbers and me being on server 1 with the one cadet. I found myself defending the cadet vs the randoms more than just enjoying the game. I just recently applied because I feel like I can get a somewhat better experience by cleaning up the streets. Help be someone who wants to help with the building of this community. Just seemed silly to leave the poor guy to the wolves while 4 or 5 officers were in server 3. Again, basing those numbers soley on Teamspeak
dawkholiday
Civilian

http://www.twitch.tv/dawkholiday

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordie on Fri May 19, 2017 10:14 am

Hello TKG,

Regards
Jordie.

can we expand on this a bit. Last night is a good example where we had about 3 servers going. 4 or 5 officers in server 3 while a cadet was in server 1 by themselves trying his best to contain the wildlife. Basing this on Teamspeak numbers and me being on server 1 with the one cadet. I found myself defending the cadet vs the randoms more than just enjoying the game. I just recently applied because I feel like I can get a somewhat better experience by cleaning up the streets. Help be someone who wants to help with the building of this community. Just seemed silly to leave the poor guy to the wolves while 4 or 5 officers were in server 3. Again, basing those numbers soley on Teamspeak

Hello,

We have already started a process to begin spreading out Police officers, We will begin this soon, We plan on having some kind of schedule or something to spread out our officers.

Regards
Jordie
Jordie
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Captncrunch on Fri May 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Jordie, talk to Dark above in TS and interview him for a position. I will get back with you guys a bit later.
Captncrunch
Commissioner

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordie on Fri May 19, 2017 12:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Jordie, talk to Dark above in TS and interview him for a position. I will get back with you guys a bit later.
Alright, Sounds good
Jordie
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by La Treta on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:26 pm

i've just got stabbed on 24/7

La Treta
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita143 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:47 am

I think another thing we can do is have a loss for killing people. Usually the person who is killing people will be killed sooner or later. Well i think less killing will happen is if they loose weapons in the game.

You die, you lose everything on you. You then have to get items back by repurchasing them. Yes this sucks because if you get killed randomly then you also lose your items...however, the RDM'ers will then be a focus on the community to either talk to them and make them stop or jailed or banned. This is a community after all and with all the money in game I am sure we can afford to purchase weapons or get us working again. Just a thought is all.

Anita143
Senior Management Team

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top