GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Are there ANY Server Admins/Mods?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are there ANY Server Admins/Mods?

Post by Declan Osullivan on Tue May 16, 2017 1:50 am

These servers are out of control lately. The last week I've been on them, almost everyday there are half a dozen RDMers, blatantly doing so. OOCly threatening people in chat, turning the entire server into a Modded GTA Online server. There is not a spec of RP to be had without being interrupted.

Hell today I'm in the middle of doing a "Trucker COnvoy" rp, I got 3 other guys with me and some rando comes up and starts shooting the hell out of us with an UZI, not a word or single emote of rp, nothing.

His reasoning?......................."You scratched my car. I liked that car."

Do we have any system of Moderation on people like this? cause it's ridiculous.
I get the whole "Report him on the website." yea that would work....if these people weren't randoms that we will never see again. Which doesn't sound so bad, except there are 100,000s of randoms in GTA....

Declan Osullivan
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Re: Are there ANY Server Admins/Mods?

Post by Jordie on Tue May 16, 2017 2:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:These servers are out of control lately. The last week I've been on them, almost everyday there are half a dozen RDMers, blatantly doing so. OOCly threatening people in chat, turning the entire server into a Modded GTA Online server. There is not a spec of RP to be had without being interrupted.

Hell today I'm in the middle of doing a "Trucker COnvoy" rp, I got 3 other guys with me and some rando comes up and starts shooting the hell out of us with an UZI, not a word or single emote of rp, nothing.

His reasoning?......................."You scratched my car. I liked that car."

Do we have any system of Moderation on people like this? cause it's ridiculous.
I get the whole "Report him on the website." yea that would work....if these people weren't randoms that we will never see again. Which doesn't sound so bad, except there are 100,000s of randoms in GTA....

Hello Declan,

There are admins, The management team are the administrators, Although there is the SMT (Senior Management Team) who are the senior team of administrators, Some of the police officers do have kick permissions, Personally I recommend coming into Teamspeak if you encounter someone who is rdming, And ask for an admin there (Anybody with NYPD Management or NYPD SMT). We have been working on getting more admins, Although due the amount of players, We need to choose these Admins carefully.

Regards
Jordie.
Jordie
Lieutenant

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Osullivan on Tue May 16, 2017 2:44 am

Thank you very much Jordie!

FOr the quick response!

I really love the servers! The menu system the jobs, the activities, it leaves a lot of room for RP. I just feel like the opportunity to RP has been severely lacking as of late, mostly due to the influx of players who are coming onto the server and just doing nothing but causing an absolute shit storm.
Which is unfortunate, due to the fact that I feel like the entire server has been quiet because of it, though that could just be my play hours, the amount of police, ems and FD have all been lacking during these hours as well. I hope to see them improve!

Declan Osullivan
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordie on Tue May 16, 2017 3:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thank you very much Jordie!

FOr the quick response!

I really love the servers! The menu system the jobs, the activities, it leaves a lot of room for RP. I just feel like the opportunity to RP has been severely lacking as of late, mostly due to the influx of players who are coming onto the server and just doing nothing but causing an absolute shit storm.
Which is unfortunate, due to the fact that I feel like the entire server has been quiet because of it, though that could just be my play hours, the amount of police, ems and FD have all been lacking during these hours as well. I hope to see them improve!

Hello Declan,

I'm sorry to hear about all of this chaos, I will be working with the other Management Team members and the police officer whom have permission to kick.

Regards
Jordie.
Jordie
Lieutenant

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GooberX on Wed May 17, 2017 6:10 pm

Cops usually take on the role of mods by jailing abusers and minges.

GooberX
Civilian

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top