GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Flight School? Get use out of the airport!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flight School? Get use out of the airport!

Post by Tripod_007 on Tue May 16, 2017 10:59 pm

Hey guys Tripod here! Otherwise known as Hugh G Rection! Was curious to think if any of you guys would think having a pilot on the server would be fun at all? I think it would give people more things to do on the server. Like give you a flight out to the boonies. It would be pretty cool if I could go through some kind of flight school with one of you guys and get my pilots license! I could do big flights or private jet flights anything really. I haven't really seen anyone else post about this so if you guys think this would be good leave it a reply or something idk im new to this.

Tripod_007

Tripod_007
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight School? Get use out of the airport!

Post by TootY on Wed May 17, 2017 2:25 am

That could be something interesting, something like tour flights over the city - as long as aircraft aren't abused and flown in an unprofessional manner it could be a nice addition to have scenic flights around the city Could even act as a private hire company that operates helicopters for the more wealthy.

"Being a good paramedic means being able to do as much as you possibly can to save a life… and knowing how to accept it, when this is just not enough” – Paramedic – Ambulance Service of NSW – Inspirational Paramedic Quote

EMS Chief | 51

PC Specification:
- Intel® Core™ i7-7700K OC'd @ 5.1GHz
- Custom Watercooled Loop
- Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass
- 2X ASUS GTX 1080 Strix OC in SLI
- 2X Samsung 950 M.2 250GB (500GB) SSD RAID 0
- 2X Samsung 850 Pro 1TB (2TB) SSD RAID 0
- 32GB G.Skill TridantZ DDR4 RAM
- Corsair AX1200i Power Supply
- 2X LG 27UD68P Ultra HD 4K IPS Monitor

TootY
Chief of EMS Operations

In Game Job : Chief of EMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Tripod_007 on Wed May 17, 2017 3:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:That could be something interesting, something like tour flights over the city - as long as aircraft aren't abused and flown in an unprofessional manner it could be a nice addition to have scenic flights around the city Could even act as a private hire company that operates helicopters for the more wealthy.

I'm saying have a set amount of people like the cops do. Who only have permission to spawn a plane in so they aren't abused by random people I think it has potential.

Tripod_007
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Alzo on Wed May 17, 2017 10:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:That could be something interesting, something like tour flights over the city - as long as aircraft aren't abused and flown in an unprofessional manner it could be a nice addition to have scenic flights around the city Could even act as a private hire company that operates helicopters for the more wealthy.

I'm saying have a set amount of people like the cops do. Who only have permission to spawn a plane in so they aren't abused by random people I think it has potential.

If it could work like how only the select few can spawn a plane then I think it maybe a great idea. Would be pretty awesome having pilots on the server. Not only that it would be pretty cool if the pilots acted like a taxi service landing in the different airports, possible a pilot job on the server. As for right now though sadly it can't work as people would most likely jack the planes and cause mayhem in the city... Sad
Johnny Alzo
Civilian

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tripod_007 on Wed May 17, 2017 2:21 pm

If it could work like how only the select few can spawn a plane then I think it maybe a great idea. Would be pretty awesome having pilots on the server. Not only that it would be pretty cool if the pilots acted like a taxi service landing in the different airports, possible a pilot job on the server. As for right now though sadly it can't work as people would most likely jack the planes and cause mayhem in the city... Sad

I think it has a lot of potential ya know there's plenty of roleplay to be had while on a plane.. Even if someone was sticking up the plane holding everyone hostage for ransom money then you'd need like flight security or something. I agree though if people jack the pilots planes they will just create chaos in the city. If it was like a job and only the pilots could spawn certain planes then it would be cool!

Tripod_007
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by GooberX on Wed May 17, 2017 5:45 pm

Yea, having to either apply on the forums, a crash counter, and/or in-game quiz of flight rules.

GooberX
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by CPD Chicago on Fri May 19, 2017 9:43 am

It could also give the FD a RP scenario. For example, bird strike engine failure... or landing gear failure... Where the FD would need to roll out. It adds a level of immersion to the RP experience.
CPD Chicago
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by GooberX on Fri May 19, 2017 6:16 pm

Maybe enable the place from the first mission, add stuff to do their and add a Private Pilot role

GooberX
Civilian

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top