GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

New Vehicle Prices???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Vehicle Prices???

Post by steven314 on Wed May 17, 2017 7:13 pm

What happened to the vehicle prices, the GTR is now 600,000 dollars and the Bugati is 2 million??!! I can barely make 250k doing trucking jobs every hour non-stop on ends repeat (This gets very annoying). It would have taken me 2.5 hours without any delay or errors to make 900k for the normal Bugatti but now I have to double that. I ask that you please either raise the trucking pay, or add new jobs to make money in a more interesting fashion.

Thanks.
steven314
Civilian

In Game Job : Civ

Back to top Go down

Re: New Vehicle Prices???

Post by Johnny Alzo on Wed May 17, 2017 7:59 pm

I understand where you're coming from. But put it in real life perspective, do you see everyone and their mom's driving around in Bugatti's? No probably not.... It just means that you have to work for your money if you want to get that 2mil Bugatti.

Make it a personal goal to get that Bugatti. It's a lot more fun when you finally achieve something not every single person has.
Johnny Alzo
Civilian

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tripod_007 on Wed May 17, 2017 8:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What happened to the vehicle prices, the GTR is now 600,000 dollars and the Bugati is 2 million??!! I can barely make 250k doing trucking jobs every hour non-stop on ends repeat (This gets very annoying). It would have taken me 2.5 hours without any delay or errors to make 900k for the normal Bugatti but now I have to double that. I ask that you please either raise the trucking pay, or add new jobs to make money in a more interesting fashion.

Thanks.

The high end cars aren't even worth it lol shit doesnt even go past 120 on a straight away (my lambo ep1)

Tripod_007
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by dawkholiday on Wed May 17, 2017 8:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What happened to the vehicle prices, the GTR is now 600,000 dollars and the Bugati is 2 million??!! I can barely make 250k doing trucking jobs every hour non-stop on ends repeat (This gets very annoying). It would have taken me 2.5 hours without any delay or errors to make 900k for the normal Bugatti but now I have to double that. I ask that you please either raise the trucking pay, or add new jobs to make money in a more interesting fashion.

Thanks.

The high end cars aren't even worth it lol shit doesnt even go past 120 on a straight away (my lambo ep1)

Then dont buy them. Everyone just wants to have the best stuff and not put quality time in. Earn your money. Get some feeling of accomplishment.
dawkholiday
Civilian

http://www.twitch.tv/dawkholiday

Back to top Go down

Post by steven314 on Wed May 17, 2017 8:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I understand where you're coming from. But put it in real life perspective, do you see everyone and their mom's driving around in Bugatti's? No probably not.... It just means that you have to work for your money if you want to get that 2mil Bugatti.

Make it a personal goal to get that Bugatti. It's a lot more fun when you finally achieve something not every single person has.

I'll be willing to put in the time and effort, if there was a wider variety of jobs. Right now, the only way to make money is to do trucking missions which are very boring and time consuming.
steven314
Civilian

In Game Job : Civ

Back to top Go down

Post by dawkholiday on Wed May 17, 2017 8:55 pm

i make money selling coke. works for me. im in no hurry to be the richest person on the server. cant drive all the cars at once
dawkholiday
Civilian

http://www.twitch.tv/dawkholiday

Back to top Go down

Post by Captncrunch on Wed May 17, 2017 9:52 pm

Guys we will add more jobs, dont worry.
Captncrunch
Commissioner

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down