GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Anthony the cop

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anthony the cop

Post by RazorFrost on Thu May 18, 2017 11:35 pm

Well, here is a my little thing as well.

The cop named "Anthony" is completely unrespectful person. He killed like 5 civilians in front of 10 players because they crashed into his car. That might sound not that serious but still, do that person deserve to be a police officer? As well as parking on the street with no reason and saying, cops can do this, cops can do that, cops can do whatever. This is not the way many players expect officer to do their work. As well as another guy as I know took the video of it, so I hope it will be here on the forumes soon.

I hope you can hear me out.
Thank you very much,
Woodie Pickle.
RazorFrost
Civilian

In Game Job : Retired taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Re: Anthony the cop

Post by SystemInfo on Fri May 19, 2017 2:26 am

Razed, please upload the video evidence to YouTube and send me the link in a PM. I will look into this.

SystemInfo
Civilian

In Game Job : GTA 5 Police

Back to top Go down

Post by RazorFrost on Fri May 19, 2017 9:32 am

As I wrote before, I just saw this, but another person took a video, if I'll find him, I'll post it here.
Just take into consideration what I've said.

Thank you.
RazorFrost
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by KRooKED on Fri May 19, 2017 12:33 pm

i have video prove, officer jon has access to my videos, i will post it along with others..love the server but disipline needs to happen especially if its the poice doing it they set the tone for the server

KRooKED
Civilian

In Game Job : everything man

Back to top Go down

Post by KRooKED on Fri May 19, 2017 12:38 pm

personally i come from arma asylum and lakeside alot more serious rp and for a officer to be riding around out of uniform and harrassing people like he was a civ is wayy outta line , not to mention i have been playing now for a bout a week and havent heard 1 officer announce themselves before approaching a situation , nypd stop or nypd pull over.. just it helps with the overall rp heres one of the many [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] again officer jon has access i will be switching where it streams to aswell in future just so much happened in 1 2 days

KRooKED
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by RazorFrost on Fri May 19, 2017 12:59 pm

Well, I think you are the one I have talked to you yesterday, it's great that you showed up here. I hope he won't be a cop anymore.

I'll see you on the streets,
Woodie.
RazorFrost
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by KRooKED on Fri May 19, 2017 1:02 pm

he will just be disiplined-warning-points on record. x amount leads to removal. but we will see.

KRooKED
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Captncrunch on Fri May 19, 2017 2:17 pm

Guys sorry this has happened, tonight we will round the guys up and go over situations just like this.
Too many for my liking, but not unfix-able.
We need reports just like this, so we can handle stuff that we are not aware of.
Instead of judging us on someone else's situation, judge us on how we fix problems.
This will make a much stronger community.

Thanks and dont be shy posting reports on Cops, admins, even senior management performance.
Captncrunch
Commissioner

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KRooKED on Fri May 19, 2017 2:21 pm

thank you crunch speaking with the officers in ts they really seem to care the majority and i know how it goes , i absolutely agree i dont judge sir i just want to help make this the server we all expect it to become 1 step at a time. i will be on and around all day i work for the next week straight but if poss i would love to speak on things , current future etc. and i also did apply to the force maybe we can in person inverview me or something i want to start helping as soon as possible ,, thank you for the timely response and look forward to playing and building this great environment you guys are providing for u

KRooKED
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Captncrunch on Fri May 19, 2017 2:52 pm

KRooKED catch me on TS when your ready. Evening times EST is best, on usually after 9pm.
Thanks
Captncrunch
Commissioner

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RazorFrost on Fri May 19, 2017 3:18 pm

Thank you very much Captncrunch. We didn't judge you at all, I appreciate that you care about the players and the server as well, keep up the good work !
RazorFrost
Civilian

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top