GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

chronic army rmb not 1st time but here is video . officer jon has access if u cant view it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: chronic army rmb not 1st time but here is video . officer jon has access if u cant view it

Post by KRooKED on Fri May 19, 2017 12:58 pm

and heres another of the language [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and i switched

KRooKED
Civilian

In Game Job : everything man

Back to top Go down

Re: chronic army rmb not 1st time but here is video . officer jon has access if u cant view it

Post by Captncrunch on Fri May 19, 2017 2:26 pm

Appreciate your post, but if you can please keep all your reports into one thread would be much better.
Also, your facebook links are broken, or atleast unable to be seen unless logging in, which I do not have facebook, so cant see them.

The Youtube video I have watched and for fast action better to report this on TS to an admin if no one is in game at the time.
Captncrunch
Commissioner

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KRooKED on Fri May 19, 2017 4:00 pm

no one listens or pays attention at least the majority of them , too concerned with playing then actual policing. not to say a few havent been helpful and really trying but most havent been. and this is a seprate report so its a seperate topic. the other was on anthony . but i understand and appriciate it .

KRooKED
Civilian

In Game Job : everything man

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top