GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Just A Couple Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just A Couple Questions

Post by awwyiss6 on Sat May 20, 2017 1:25 am

So just a couple questions about the server, jobs, etc.

1. What and how can you buy stuff in the game? (I.e. clothes, cars, houses)

2. How do drug runs work? I've been to the pot fields but couldn't pick anything. Do I need to be registered to do jobs?

3. What is the benefit to the TeamSpeak server? Are more people on TS than in game?

4. Does my inventory (weapons or stuff) reset each login?

Thank you all!

awwyiss6
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Re: Just A Couple Questions

Post by fredde on Sat May 20, 2017 8:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So just a couple questions about the server, jobs, etc.

1. What and how can you buy stuff in the game? (I.e. clothes, cars, houses)

2. How do drug runs work? I've been to the pot fields but couldn't pick anything. Do I need to be registered to do jobs?

3. What is the benefit to the TeamSpeak server? Are more people on TS than in game?

4. Does my inventory (weapons or stuff) reset each login?

Thank you all!

I might not be 100% correct on all questions, but..

1. As far as i know, you can buy cars(i like the variety of the cars and the modded ones) and weapons and thats pretty much it, at the moment. i would imagine the admins are trying to implement more stuff and always improve the server. Clothing stores are coming, from what i've heard.

2. There is jobs for cocaine and weed. But i am experiencing the same issue, it doesn't let me pick anything up (it does say it "collects the weed"), but it doesn't move on and does not work if i try to deliver it. Maybe it's a bug the admins need to fix. No idea actually.

3. From my experience, the teamspeak server is good to use if you have any problem or someone who keeps destroying the Roleplay aspect(Killing constantly for no reason etc). The admins/police officers are usually on there, and players also use it for small groups, small talk and so on.

4. The weapons will stay there if you log out and log in again.

fredde
Civilian

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top