GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Lets Just do these in a group

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lets Just do these in a group

Post by dawkholiday on Sat May 20, 2017 11:37 pm

If any of these arent reportable let me know and I'll just stop. These all came from my stream VODs and I had down time today to cut them up while watching the Spurs game.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Kimchibowl. Constantly driving up and down the streets hitting everything he can. Finally makes a mistake.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Evil Fish
Hits cop, runs, cop steps out to arrest him, the cop gets out and he runs. Crashes again, gets out and shoots at the cop. Cop kills him by running him over. Put in jail for 1200 seconds. 15:40 Evil Fish leaves 23:40 He comes back and is back on the streets. Avoids jail.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Gray and Jody Highroller 17:00min
They all want to rob a police station. 17:41 Jody says run that guy over, Slow and smoother player, waiting at a red light.

17:50 I realize these guys are dumb and get off. Then jody wants to run me over. They try to force the bus into the police station. Grey parks the bus in the Police station.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Fake Jordie kills me and is driving in a police vehicle. 20 seconds before this he did the same to another player.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 20:50 COol CaT attempts to kidnap me at the police station. I pulled a gun first and he shot me. Not really worried about dying. I pulled my gun first because I knew he was pulling his. But just the fact of attempted kidnapping at a police station?

At the end our friend Fake Jordie driving a police van, pulls up and murders cops at the police station.Then kills me.
dawkholiday
Civilian

http://www.twitch.tv/dawkholiday

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top