GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

The Cops on the NYPD servers are a JOKE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Cops on the NYPD servers are a JOKE

Post by v0gz on Wed May 24, 2017 10:05 pm

Okay let me start by saying maybe not all of them are, but the ones I encountered tonight on server #2 are a freaking joke, they literally just put you in jail because they can. They do 0 (zero) RPing as cops. IDK what world these people live in where the cops go, "poof youre in jail". Im not raging or salty, im just stating how i feel. Myself and a few friends are looking for a decent server and this is beyond terrible. No cop chase, no cop work, no spike strips deployed, absolutely nothing, shit....ffs you dont even get a ride in the cop car to jail lol. and to top it off you cant even apply to be a cop. at least i can play as a cop and actually RP the cop position, which, in my eyes, is a privileged, but it seems to most of the NYPD server cops, its just a fucking joke. flower cheers

v0gz
Civilian

In Game Job : none ya

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cops on the NYPD servers are a JOKE

Post by KarlTheFirst on Wed May 24, 2017 11:01 pm

Explaining what happened goes much further than saying "you're a joke." Please give a detailed description of what occurred and we will gladly look into this issue.
KarlTheFirst
Chief of Department

In Game Job : NYPD

Back to top Go down

Post by Fusion3Gz on Thu May 25, 2017 12:17 pm

I've been playing on the server for a week and have had little to no contact with police at all even with RP situations. The most ive talked to is Alex... the little amount of contact ive had with the PD I had been jailed wrongfully.

The first instance, I was being chased by the cops in a Buffalo (not modded). After about 4 minutes and them pitting me 3 times they just gave up and jailed me for 999 seconds.

The second time, I had another civilian try and rob me near town square. When the robber looked away I pulled my gun and then an officer just came out and shot me, and asked the guy who was robbing me if he was okay.

I've been with people who were arrested wrongfully for "failrp" just because the cops didn't want to deal with the situation.

Fusion3Gz
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by KarlTheFirst on Thu May 25, 2017 2:06 pm

After 3 successful PIT's your vehicle would be inoperable. I'm also quite sure that you would have hit other obstacles on the road, had the PIT made you lose control. Another instance, the whole "pulled a gun scenario" sounds like bad timing. However, I implore you to file a report on which officer might have fired at you.
KarlTheFirst
Chief of Department

In Game Job : NYPD

Back to top Go down

Post by Captncrunch on Thu May 25, 2017 2:27 pm

I'm not saying that you're right or wrong about this whole situation but the problem is some people don't understand not every encounter with a cop needs to be a bloodbath shoot out pull over once in a while except the ticket this is what role-play is about
Captncrunch
Commissioner

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fredde on Thu May 25, 2017 2:47 pm

Now that we talk about this and it is something i have thought about for a while too, i'm gonna give my opinion. I've played on the server for a couple of weeks now.

I feel a mix between bad things and good things about the cops. I don't want to make any bad atmosphere at all. About the bad things, as Fusion3Gz said, sometimes the cops tries to go the easy way and does not deal with the situation, i know that we are sometimes dealing with people that fucks around using a tank, kills several people, shows up on the Police Station and kills people, they just need to go to jail, get kicked or get banned, but i still feel sometimes people gets jailed for little to no reason.

But i think there is something to it, because what i think is the problem here is that the civilians/players needs to create much more excitement... Create stories with other players in-game or create events and then try to drag the police into it. Maybe even create your own organization/company that could possibly get verified by the admins(An organization that does undercover stuff and helps the police/privates or a company that sells illegal stuff and have members that does criminal stuff, just as an example). It is about getting a loyal playerbase that can come together instead of having civilians one by one trying to have fun/mess with the police. Challenge the police a bit more and then don't forget to RP, both the civilians and the police. Thats my opinion on it.

EDIT: I'm not saying no one is roleplaying and not creating entertainment to the server, because there is. I have DEFINITELY experienced great things on the server, there is a reason why i'm playing on the servers here. I'm just talking about the other part, maybe mostly the new players.

fredde
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fusion3Gz on Thu May 25, 2017 3:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:After 3 successful PIT's your vehicle would be inoperable. I'm also  quite sure that you would have hit other obstacles on the road, had the PIT made you lose control. Another instance, the whole "pulled a gun scenario" sounds like bad timing. However, I implore you to file a report on which officer might have fired at you.

I agree completely had my car been smashed to bits, however if I get pit'd 3 times and it was just a small spinout then for sure my vehicle would be working still. I haven't gone to the extent of reporting the incident on the forums however when I tried to bring it up with an officer in game (ooc) I was told to piss off and talk to a higher up which wasn't on.

Fusion3Gz
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fusion3Gz on Thu May 25, 2017 3:52 pm

Overall I agree with Fredde, I have experienced good things, but I have also experienced some really bad things both on the civi side and cop side.

Also, when are the servers going to be updated to allow cops to search people and what not? I would love having the feeling of being careful when running cocain... right now you can kinda just do whatever and not be worried because the cops never even think of leaving the city.

Fusion3Gz
Civilian

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top