GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Not much RP going on

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not much RP going on

Post by No One here on Thu May 25, 2017 6:56 pm

Tonights session on NYPD Servers.
Unfortunately my shadow play wasn't set up which I now have addressed so I can report players failing in RP.

1. Went into the Gun Shop and on Exit killed by Fire Truck with Water, the player was waiting for me to Exit.
2. Killed by guy in Cop Car from the Driver's seat with no warning given. Think it was a player and not a Real Police Officer.
3. Guy killed 2 AI Police Officers outside the Police Station. As a Citizen felt it was my Duty to take down the Cop Murderer.
I reported my actions on the Chat, got no response.

Something I noticed that the UI has conflict actions. On looking to Buy a Car when I pressed the Down Arrow to look at cars the Emote Menu pops up. So now having the Car Menu and Emote Menu up.

Looking for a Job I went to the Office to get a Job. I have applied to be a Police Officer and was surprised I was able to choose Cop. I'm now getting paid as a Police Officer even though I have not been given the Job as yet. I did a Lumber job to earn some extra cash in a Legal Way.

I'm Role Playing sitting at Traffic Lights and just see cars blowing past me at the lights. One Player called me a loser lol

I got hurt so thought I would go to the Hospital but how to you get healed ?

Bank Robbery's flash up on the Text and someone posted no Police lol

Players Death: You just respawn ? no RP on death to call EMS or to give First Aid. Think it would be better for players to be given the choice to call for EMS / Police Help or Respawn.

Can I buy a House or Apartment ? if so how ?

Is there a way to save Character so I login with the same Character and Loadout on entering servers ?

Been playing on & off this week and feel there is little Law & Order with an under funded Police Force and Players entering not even trying to RP.

Not put off as yet and will put a session in tomorrow with my Shadow Play turned on !

No One here
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Re: Not much RP going on

Post by Alex O'Connor on Thu May 25, 2017 7:42 pm

Hello,

Sorry to hear you haven't been having a great experience on the server, so far we are currently looking for officers to fill slots to make a heavy active law enforcement on the servers. In regards to your questions they are as followed

Emote menu is currently bugged the secs are aware of this.

In regards to the traffic light situation just be you don't worry about the other players they may just be new and thinking it is just like GTA Online but we will watch them with heavy police present.

The only way to get healed is by going into to the back of the ambulance or getting a new random character.

Players death: The devs have found a solution to this.

As of right now house/ apartments are not available

Saving character : Not right now coming in next update
Alex O'Connor
Police Officer

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by No One here on Fri May 26, 2017 5:13 am

When is the next update ?

No One here
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by No One here on Fri May 26, 2017 6:45 am

With fail RP if I go on the Servers and report Fail RP where should I post and who to contact in real time ?
Plus would it be acted on ?
I feel if I go on the servers and start correctly reporting Fail RP that I would be constantly reporting, would that be welcomed or not ?

I've applied to be a Police Officer and I'm trying to RP in a Legal way but seems that in the main the servers are filled with Trolls and players not even trying to RP. Which I guess for those that are correctly Role Playing Cops or Criminals can be frustrating.

No One here
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoGP on Fri May 26, 2017 3:43 pm

@dempsey
The guy in the firetruck was redneck___ and him and 2 others were running around the server KOS. Ithink nsfiw was the other user..

I didnt think about shadowplay..Good call there, Ill make sure mine is up as well.

I can tell you I drive around like its a game. My player is a young drug mule, willing to risk it all for the cash hes gonna use to put coke up his nose, drinks down his throat and hookers in his bed. Rules..HAHAHA.. Cops..they'll never catch me.

Overall, Ive played on the server for a short while and have not found too much RP going on.. There seems to be alot of bugs with the various commands, some dont seem to even work.

There are posts about required mods, but I am getting mixed feedback.
Are they or are they not required?? Which ones..
Installation instructions "Install in GTA directory" Really??? Liek the main one, or a sub, or a new folder?
Sorry for the hijack..
-Neo-

NeoGP
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fusion3Gz on Fri May 26, 2017 5:55 pm

When is the next update? I would like to know as well.

Fusion3Gz
Civilian

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum