GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Purchased Knuckledusters twice never got them but took cash.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Purchased Knuckledusters twice never got them but took cash.

Post by AlCo on Tue May 30, 2017 12:35 am

As the title states. This is the second time buying them within a month and never got them. Told some admins who were on but nobody really gave a shit so ill post on here. Recorded it this time and took audio off cause my db was at 20 so it was pretty loud but that's not really needed. Would like to at least get money back or the knuckledusters.

AlCo
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Re: Purchased Knuckledusters twice never got them but took cash.

Post by AlCo on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:13 am

Glad to see nobody gives a shit on the forums either. Wonderful

AlCo
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Captncrunch on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:55 am

Are you ok? Brother you need to relax. Obviously if we don't respond on here as fast as you wish for then why not jump on TS? Send me a PM.
No I do not read everything posted here as soon as it's posted.
Also you do know all these servers are work in progress so you know people will find bugs and it's expected to report them if you want them fixed.

Captncrunch
Commissioner

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AlCo on Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Are you ok? Brother you need to relax. Obviously if we don't respond on here as fast as you wish for then why not jump on TS? Send me a PM.
No I do not read everything posted here as soon as it's posted.
Also you do know all these servers are work in progress so you know people will find bugs and it's expected to report them if you want them fixed.

Well seeing that there was a 3 day difference between posts, you would think someone higher up would care enough to comment. If nobody notices that post within that time frame then that's pretty bad. And if that's the case for me not getting anything in return why would I care to post something that I find wrong in the system?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AlCo
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Captncrunch on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:12 am

If you were in a rush to get anything fixed it would've went to our team speak that is posted everywhere as there are people in there all the time and I can handle this type of situation .
But if you have a come on here and just nitpick complain do you honestly think that I'm going to help you ?
We are doing hundreds of important things to get the servers already updated maintained for your benefit .
If you're that upset about losing a few bucks on a pair of knuckle busters that I am sorry to say we failed you .
If you honestly worried about the couple of bucks then maybe you should start to earn some money and buy something other than knuckle busters if you don't want to contact us on team speak .
We have not had any time to message people about things like this most things like this are reported to us directly right away and handled quickly doing it here will take much longer .
Captncrunch
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by AlCo on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:34 am

If a admin would have said that when I first experienced the problem don't you think I would have done that? Nobody told me to go on the teamspeak and tell someone. No admin gave a shit about my problem and thats why i posted on here which then nobody commented on for 3 days. Teach your staff how to handle situations and maybe I would have joined the teamspeak. Put a large banner on the forums saying that if you don't go on teamspeak nothing will get done about your problem while your at it lol.

AlCo
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Captncrunch on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:24 pm

Are you done? Feel better? Obviously your upset over this mess.
If you are that upset over failing to try another option to contact someone to act fast, then hey that is your issue.
Thanks for reporting this, we will make sure to remove them until further notice.

Have a good one.!!
Captncrunch
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Valkos on Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:01 pm

Hey AlCo, I am truly sorry you feel this way about our staff and admins. The knuckle dusters were bugged before the update. Since the massive update to the server, the knuckle dusters work, at least as of this response.

I agree with Crunch though. You could have joined Discord or Teamspeak to get in contact with someone immediately. The forums tell you to do so if you need immediate help, you just never read those forum posts. There isnt a need for the large banner you suggested, when there is an entire forum section dedicated to support, where yes, there are IPs to the TS3 server and a link to the discord. If you would have joined either and asked someone for help, you would have seen results almost immediately and you would have found resolve without going off the chains with insults and accusations against the activity of our admins and staff. It really saddened me to see that...

With that said... I will admit, we as a community are not as active on the forums as we should be. We all need to work on that collectively. You are right about one thing, it should not have taken 3 days for you to get a response on the forums, we all need to work on that. I cant speak for the community at large, but I am trying to be more active on the forums, as much as I can with the extra time I have after Im done working.

Now... With THAT said... That doesnt mean you can talk down to our community members, staff, admins, LEOs, or civilians, for there is no excuse or reason for it to EVER come to that.

I get that you are upset, but please try to remain calm and positive the next time you have any issues regarding our staff, admins, or community members.
Daniel Valkos
Civilian

In Game Job : CEO | Attorney At Law

https://www.twitch.tv/blestgaming

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top