GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Admin help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Admin help

Post by Cam/KKona on Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:49 am

Can i please have an admin email me i want some answers that im not receiving
Email - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cam/KKona
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin help

Post by Captncrunch on Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:33 pm

What do you need answers?
Captncrunch
Commissioner

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin help

Post by R. James on Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:28 pm

Seeing as you recently joined the NYPD Roleplay Community, and have only 2 posts so far, I checked your other post to get some context as to what the issue was.

On Sun May 28, 2017 4:05 am, you posted a question regarding how to go about getting your friend un-banned. Another user had a similar requested a day or two before, and that request was reviewed directly from the post.

While we are still setting things up here, and will have a dedicated section for Ban Appeals, for the time being you can state your concerns here, and we will be happy to look into the matter.

In reviewing your original post, you mentioned your friend was banned after things "got out of hand". Without your friends name, it's impossible to look into this matter further. It would also be recommended that your friend submit their concerns here directly, so we can get their side of what happened. That being said, the common practice for someone to get banned is that they have been warned numerous times about a recurring issue, even being jailed or kicked in some cases....all before being banned/blacklisted. Exceptions to this rule come in when the person shows blatant disregard for the rules of the server, such as multiple, intentional RDM/VDM, or other serious cases of FailRP.

I recommend having your friend contact us here, so we can speak with them directly about this matter. Thank you for your time and concern regarding this.

Unit 207 | R. James
NYPD Co-Commissioner

█████████████████

I AM THE SHEEPDOG.
R. James
Commissioner

In Game Job : NYPD

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top