GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

The FiveM GTA World

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The FiveM GTA World

Post by No One here on Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:59 am

Not matter which Server you play on they all seem to be in different stages of development. The Servers I mention are not for promotion but to bring to the attention of the NYPD Dev Team.

FiveM Quality of Life to be attained:

Operation Reality: The ability to buy a House or Apartment.
This should be a basis for any Civilian to work towards with never owning but Renting which would require a daily Login and Weekly Rental with ability to store you Car, Groceries and other Items for Storage. You fail to Login or pay your Rent then you get a Foreclosure notice and your property goes back up for Rental.

American Dream RP:
Thirst & Hunger
Phone: Call Taxi, Tow, EMS, Police, Phone book for Player to Player
Wanted Level: To reduce Car Jacking. Stealing Cars
No NPC on Foot
Reduced NPC in Cars
Different class of jobs with No Income. (here you start with $1,000)
You have to earn an Income to make Money.
More realistic levels of Income and Daily Living Costs.
You don’t make money, you cant buy food you die and with no respawn, you have to call and pay EMS. At present the Food & Water level is to fast but works very well.

TwitchRP:
Has a very good UI Menu with an extensive emote list to interact with players and surroundings for a better immersion of Role Play.

From my travels around the FiveM Servers what would a Server need ?

Load in as a Civilian at the Airport:
Character Customization and Save Feature
Map
Phone
Wallet $500

First Steps:
Need to find a Job.
Legal & Illegal – Requires a good range of jobs not just 2 or 3 of each but at least 20 options to be a Good Citizen or a Criminal. A grind should be needed to go to 3 or 4 spots on the Map to complete a task for Jobs. Criminals would need to buy materials to complete some tasks.

Employment:
No more Daily Income at unrealistic amounts.
Welfare of $100 per week but only for 5 weeks with a cool down of 5 weeks before reapplying again.
Emphasis has to be on getting work.
Work should not pay High Rates of Pay but should be tiered for Working Class, Middle Class & Upper Class jobs.

Criminal Employment:
Should require to buy materials to complete some jobs for Drugs, Chop Shop, Bank Robberies, Store Robberies etc. The ability to Mug players for the Cash in their pocket. Criminal activity should not be marked on the Map but learnt from word of mouth to find what is available to do. Just walking in a Bank and Robbing by standing in a Circle is just to simplistic. I wouldn’t know how to Rob a Bank IRL. Should require knowledge and items to carry out these type of tasks. Some criminal activity should require that at least 2 Cops are on Duty.

Death & Revival:
Players Life should be important to them.
You die you or another can Call EMS for revival.
If no EMS available you have a respawn option after 60secs if you wish to use but you lose all Cash and Items on your person.

Cops & Robbers:
A good RP Server needs to get away from this basic troll concept. There are players that want to live a good RP life interacting with others doing a Law Abiding life. This requires a full experience of having to Work, Socialize and sustaining you existence.

Of course there are those that want to Live the Criminal Life but should not be an easy life and require hard work to attain

Just some thoughts and hope others can add to.............

No One here
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Re: The FiveM GTA World

Post by Jim Dickson on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:20 pm

Good stuff here. To add...

Vehicles should have the engine stall after so much percent of damage or even total disablement. Players should have to purchase repair kits to get the vehicle working again. Reason is last night I was the only one patrolling on a server and trying to catch 2 GTRs crashing into me on purpose and crashing/flipping with no consequence. They just kept driving. They didn't talk so I couldn't catch their names.

Characters need to value their life. Not sure how to do this but maybe losing all or a portion of money for dying or losing vehicles. This is a tough one but right now characters don't value life.

Chat. An in game global chat were only civilians can read each other's chat. That way they can set up drug runs etc without the police knowing.

Robberies should/crime should pay depending on how many cops are on duty. 0 cops on robbing a bank pays $0. 3 cops on $15k 6 cops on $30k. High risk high reward.

Lockpicks. When someone is stealing a vehicle there should be a red blip on the map with some sort of radius alerting cops of a vehicle theft. The lockpick should take about 60 seconds.

Cop Gps. When a crime is in progress, every cop should get it as a yellow auto gps on their map and they should be able to hit a key to auto respond to the call. Seen this on another server and worked very well. You have the option to accept or decline. Multiple officers are able to respond depending on what it is.

Keep adding guys.

Jim Dickson
Civilian

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Captncrunch on Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:04 pm

Guys most of the things you mention are being worked on and have not been released due to bugs, changes or other scripts effected by them.
Until these can be worked out and fixed and fully developed, they will not be released until working.
If anyone has experience with .lua we welcome you to the team to help develop some of these things we all want.
But until we get stuff working 100% we cannot add things.

Its always easy to say I want this and I want that, but in reality it needs to actually get done. Some of these things your asking for are not publicly available and need to be made from scratch.
Captncrunch
Commissioner

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by No One here on Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Its always easy to say I want this and I want that, but in reality it needs to actually get done. Some of these things your asking for are not publicly available and need to be made from scratch.

I don't doubt some stuff needs to be worked from scratch and look forward to the future Smile
Thanks for what you are doing Smile

No One here
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Dickson on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:15 pm

I only made suggestions in a suggestion forum. I understand you guys dont get paid for this and use your free time which is highly appreciated. You guys want us active on the forums and thete isn't much else to bring up besides suggestions, feedback and complaints. All which make it seem like were nagging. Since all our suggestions are already being worked on maybe the suggestion topic should be removed.

Jim Dickson
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Captncrunch on Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:23 pm

No, why would I remove this section ?
It is used for members to make a suggestion to better the community.
But it is easily confused how people come across with what they suggest.
Everything is not as easily as just writing it down and adding it.
This is all work in progress.
Captncrunch
Commissioner

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit 219 | Chance Noonan on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:52 am

I think everyone knows you guys are really hard at work building awesome new features into the server. Dempsey and Dickson are simply writing down what they have seen in other servers just in-case you guys haven't thought of it. I doubt anybody thinks you guys are slacking down there in the development channels on TS3. Smile
Unit 219 | Chance Noonan
Senior Management Team

In Game Job : NYPD

http://www.bluefangsolutions.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top