GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Re:i am banned but don't understand the reason why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re:i am banned but don't understand the reason why?

Post by Jelle1603 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:08 pm

i am banned (cause it says when i try to join "Default ban reason error")
but i don't know the reason why because i just want to roleplay and i like this server...
hope to get an response,

sincerly jelle1603

(ps sorry for bad english)

Last edited by Jelle1603 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Jelle1603
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Re: Re:i am banned but don't understand the reason why?

Post by Nightcrawla on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:05 am

Hi Jelle, I was the one who banned you. Reason for this is because you are a friend of a player who keeps ban evading. At the same time there was a client spamming the server trying to crash it. Instead of telling your friend Salty to stop joining and causing problems, you decided to stick up for him. We help out anyone we can, and try to bring a good experience that no other Public Servers provide at this current time. To do so we need to keep the servers clear of people like Salty and any friends associated with them. We will not tolerate behavior that will undermine the hard work the whole community has put in to bring a great experience for everyone who plays on here. When we say whole community, we are talking about the police and the Civs who who make it worth the time to play. You have been banned for 2 days. I hope I helped in answering your question.
Nightcrawla
Bureau Chief

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Re: Re:i am banned but don't understand the reason why?

Post by Jelle1603 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:46 am

allright thanks for the response and i hope to join the servers again when my ban has expired...
and maybe this is not the right place for it but i don't know where else i can say this,
but if you need help designing the new FDNY/EMS maybe i can help because i know many things about the FD because in the netherlands we have a thing called "De Jeugdbrandweer" and if you translate it it will literly say junior fire departement and that is for 12 to 18 years and we do all things the real FD does exept we don't go to real fire's and or other calls but we simulate everything and we use the normal dutch fire trucks so i think i know quite good how the (dutch) FD works so maybe i can help you guys with designing a realistic FD/EMS

Jelle1603
Civilian

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top