GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Can't Join Server - Help Needed a.s.a.p.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't Join Server - Help Needed a.s.a.p.

Post by Investigator Chum on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:07 pm

I have a problem with joining the server, every time I try to join I get stuck on the server load screen. If anyone could help that'd be great.

- Chum

Last edited by Investigator Chum on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Investigator Chum
Civilian

In Game Job : Undercover Investigator/Civilian

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't Join Server - Help Needed a.s.a.p.

Post by Investigator Chum on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:29 pm

Have I been banned?
Investigator Chum
Civilian

In Game Job : Undercover Investigator/Civilian

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't Join Server - Help Needed a.s.a.p.

Post by Daniel Valkos on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:47 pm

Hey, Chum. No, I dont think youve been banned. I think if you are banned, it will tell you that youve been banned when you attempt to connect to the server. Plus, if you get banned, you would be removed from all the community hubs, at least I think that is how they do it, I could be wrong.

If you are still having troubles connecting... I would suggest deleting your FiveM cache, then try to connect. Your FiveM will redownload a few things, but if something was in your cache causing an error, that should hot fix it.

If youre still having issues with it, I would join the Teamspeak server, or the Discord server, and get into contact with a support staff member or an admin. They would be able to help you out better than anyone.

Hopefully, fingers crossed, the redownloading of your cache hot fixes it and your problem cease to continue. Worst scenario, it doesnt help at all, and you have to further inquiry with support staff and or admins.

I hope you find out what is wrong and can fix it, that way youre able to jump back in and get back to RPing again. Smile
Daniel Valkos
Civilian

In Game Job : CEO | Attorney At Law

https://www.twitch.tv/blestgaming

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top