GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

I Got Banned

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: I Got Banned

Post by Captncrunch on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:07 pm

When was this, what server, how long ago did this happen. Who did you speak to in TS?
Answer these questions and I maybe able to help
Captncrunch
Commissioner

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon "Value" on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:54 pm

He was cussing out people in chat and was told by Zac and By Ziggy and by Myself to quit talking in chat because of this and he kept on so I kicked him he then proceeded to come into the TS3 server and interrupt a Cyber bullying and Sexual harassment case i was working to tell me he was asking for help when he clearly was not. I then explain ok I'm giving you one chance to not get banned from here then he cuts me off with an attitude so I ban him. In my experience here i have never experienced someone of this caliber and I will be honest I am sorry for him acting like he did and we do not uphold that level of disrespect on most cases to the people that was on Server 3.
Jon "Value"
Commissioner

In Game Job : NYPD

Back to top Go down

Post by Captncrunch on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:25 am

Well Reaper, um Safe to say, um good bye and god bless.
Captncrunch
Commissioner

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Valkos on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:39 pm

I hope this can be a lesson to those thining they can talk down to, not just staff, admins, or LEOs, but ANYONE WHO IS A MEMBER OF OUR PRESTIGIOUS ROLEPLAY COMMUNITY.

I cant see anything Reaper posted, Im guessing due to his ban, but I believe you guys are more than capable of good judgement and from what I gained from Jon, he had it coming and was warned multiple times.

Some people just arnt meant to be on our servers or in our community. Rules are rules and no one is exempt from them. Im grateful for your guys' vigilance, without a great staff and admins, this commuunity would go down the shitter. I just want to tell you, not just on my behalf, but on every rule abiding community member, we are more than grateful for your dedication to keep this community a positive place for roleplaying. Smile

Much love guys!
Daniel Valkos
Civilian

In Game Job : CEO | Attorney At Law

https://www.twitch.tv/blestgaming

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top