GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Rateds - Ban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rateds - Ban Appeal

Post by Rated on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:08 am

Hello, I was banned yesterday for RDM and also for having a bad record because of cop baiting. Around 2-3 days ago I joined GTA V RP from fresh and I had never played on any server before so I was very unaware of the rules so I read the rules but didn't understand clearly the concept of cop baiting. Me and my friend would repeatedly go up to cops and make reports if someone punched us or if someone had a pistol out or something small and our intentions were not to make the cops angry we just thought that's how it worked. But after talking to an admin we understand now that there are limited cops and making reports like that is against the server rules, but because of this I had a bad reputation and I understand that if I do get another chance I will read rules thoroughly.

Please consider me to have another chance and I promise I will read all rules, RP very strictly, will not cause any problem to admins or police and RP in a good manner and I assure you I am not a troll as I have been on both discord and teamspeak to contact admins about my situation and have all suggested this is the best way as of now.

Thankyou for reading - Rated

Last edited by Rated on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total

Rated
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Re: Rateds - Ban Appeal

Post by Captncrunch on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:28 pm

Please state, your in game name, server this took place, admin you spoke with, cop that jailed you.
This will help me get an idea of exactly what, where and when you were banned.
Captncrunch
Commissioner

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rated on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:34 pm

@Captncrunch wrote:Please state, your in game name, server this took place, admin you spoke with, cop that jailed you.
This will help me get an idea of exactly what, where and when you were banned.

My ingame name is Randy orton or rated, server 1, i believe the admin was night crawla or something similar, cop was Alex Zzing thanks Smile

Rated
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Captncrunch on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:35 pm

Night is an Owner, so at this point before we go any further, I will contact him.
Captncrunch
Commissioner

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rated on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:38 pm

@Captncrunch wrote:Night is an Owner, so at this point before we go any further, I will contact him.

Ok if he could read this post it would be greatfully appreciated

Rated
Civilian

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top