GTA 5 Police
Welcome to GTA 5 Police Community Forums!
Home of the New York City Role play Servers.
Please make your forum account to match your in game name.

Bug with ''bank account'' and ''blue credit card''.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bug with ''bank account'' and ''blue credit card''.

Post by Vyndis on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:49 am

Today 15.7 2017 I joined NYC Public 2 Server. I was spawned in the Desert Hospital 1/8. But, I didn't noticed that my money in the ''bank account'' were gone, and I couldn't even see the blue credit card and even I have money or I don't, this bank account menu was like gone. So first I didn't noticed that then when I noticed I relogged, and again it spawned me at the same Desert Hospital 1/8 so I said ok I'm going to try and withdraw some of my money (because I had like 60K$ in my ''bank account''. When I got to one of the banks I tried to withdraw some of my money but I couldn't, like something like have taken them already. So then I deposited 1K$ because I had 5-6K$ on me. Then when I deposited them I tried to withdraw 1K$ that I just had deposited, then it didn't gave me anything. So I kept on withdrawing like from 1-500$ to check if they can even give me the 1K$ back but they didn't. I know you can fix this please if you see this post do something about it I like your server but that's a big problem for the community we all keep our money in the bank accounts. And there were 2 guys that had the same problem as me Crying or Very sad . We all believe in you ! Have a nice day.
Vyndis
Civilian

In Game Job : Trucker

Back to top Go down

Re: Bug with ''bank account'' and ''blue credit card''.

Post by Captncrunch on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:40 pm

bank is fixed
Captncrunch
Commissioner

In Game Job : NYPD Police Officer

http://www.gtapolice.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top